• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Sometime in the near Future

TheWordIsOne

Getting Started
Greetings I'm back
Just got some new information and the seven-year tribulation, how Ialam is involved this just a part of it
Sometime in the near Future
f I may
I begin In Daniel 11:37-39 (NKJV) He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor honor women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
Thus, he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many and divide the land for gain.

The Peace Treaty between Palestine and Israel
After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.
The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”

After seven years, of tribulation (3 ½ years) a war in the middle (3 ½ years) a “cease-fire".
A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. this means Israel will build the third temple and will restart sacrificing for their atonement, then again He, (Satan) shall bring all sacrificing to an end, Satan sits in the third temple of God saying I am!

this is between Islam Palestine and Israel, Isaiah 63: 18; Daniel 8: 13; Zechariah 12: 3.
They will fall by the edge of the sword.

Islamic has its traditions in Mecca, as the Vatican has theirs they have something in common

from the A "jihad” follows a caliphate, the Ant-Christ will manifest the Quran show us who is the Ant-Christ
The Ant-Christ does not have a name but a title a symbol
I have studied Islamic traditions and compared them with the word of God, this tells me about a future

And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”

Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

Back