• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

mormon plan of salvation

only in part. experience trumps your claim and you cannot prove otherwise.

Your experience has CTZ trending in the wrong direction -> down.

The level of participation on CTZ is low. Your current policy is, at the very least, partly to blame for it. I don’t know if participation will pick up or not as long as the policy remains in-place. Time will tell. I’m doing what I can to help you reverse the trend and reinvigorate the board, within the limits placed upon me.

Last edited:
your opinion.

Yes, based upon the data you supplied and consideration of possible explanations for the decline in activity on CTZ.

If you’re unwilling to consider the possibility that your policy has nothing at all to do with it then you aren’t taking the problem seriously.

Outside of the two of us, there’s virtually no conversation taking place on your board since I joined three weeks ago.

P.S.

I noticed a few minutes ago that my thread on creation (titled “The Pale Blue Dot”) has been deleted. I don’t know why it was deleted; it contained no violation of the board rules. When that begins happening on an internet discussion forum, it signals - intentionally or not - that censorship is the new order of the day. That will potentially discourage readers who are, or might be, considering becoming a member from doing so.

Last edited:
again false. The Pale Blue Dot is still there.

It wasn’t there this morning, nor was it anywhere else on CTZ. When you brought it back from wherever you had it when you deleted it, you placed it in a forum where it had never been. Then you falsely accused @JLG of attacking you. As if that wasn’t enough, you falsely stated that I liked one of my own posts when I liked a post that was clearly written by JLG.

Something is bad wrong here.

your done, whatever you have been up to.

I asked you two simple questions you refused to answer. that raises alarm bells now thes attacks.

Back