• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

mormon plan of salvation

how would you? We seek people wanting truth.

I would begin by changing the current policy of sticking them (and others who don’t presently embrace the CTZ Statement of Faith) in a section labelled ”Cults”. I would welcome them to post freely anywhere they wanted and then place the CTZ position on whatever the topic is beside it. Allow people to decide for themselves what to accept as the truth without compromising what you believe is the truth.

It took me a while to understand the special section on cults. (I thought initially that it wasn’t belief related but behavior related.)

It screams “You people with other beliefs aren’t welcome here.”

defending the faith is not poison. giving free reign to cults and false doctrine. shaking the sand from ones sandals is.

ctz is not a preaching platform for such.

Something else offered for your consideration. Where is the action, little as it is, taking place on CTZ?

Look at the dates on the last posts in threads located in areas of CTZ that aren’t open to all members. Compare it with the dates on the last posts in threads located in areas of CTZ that are open to all members.

Where is the action taking place? In areas that are open to all members to post in.

Which areas of CTZ are attracting attention? The areas that are open to all members to post in.

Active areas of CTZ attract attention.

You’re the owner and can do anything you want with CTZ.

At the moment, CTZ is a posting paradise for those few who aren’t intimidated by your current policy. Ironically, we’re your best hope for reinvigorating CTZ for the time being and you’ve given us the advantage of being the oppressed.

Back