• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Where was Jesus for the three days

heatsear44

restricted access
I can understand the point made about Jesus not going to hell, meaning he did not go to the lake of fire, I agree

Notice - Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

this last verse does show that there is a difference between Hades / Hell and the lake of fire -

but Hell means death - and hell will be cast into the lake of fire and all whom are in death / hell who deserve the lake of fire will follow death into the lake of fire

- death hell, will be cast into a lake of fire - but this has not happened yet

I agree, however, just as the fact that death hell has not yet been cast into a lake of fire - this has not happened yet

in the same way
I do not understand why some Christians believe that any angels have already fallen from heaven, I just cannot find this teaching clearly defined in the Bible, to say this is something taught therein, does not the BIble teach that the angels will be throw from heaven in the future - and also that fallen angels being thrown out of heaven . this has not happened yet ?

very interesting read

somehow Satan and his angels were not included in the imprisonment of the angels,,

does the Bible explain that God was just focusing upon imprisoning the angels whom had committed sexual fornication and created giants ?
but was not concerned about Satan and his angels, ? regarding in the imprisonment of the angels in the time of the flood of Noah ?

the fallen angels fell before Adam. neither male nor female.

demons are not angels.

Back