• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Phil 1:21-23

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Philippians 1:21-23

KJV 21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. 23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

YLT 21 for to me to live is Christ, and to die gain. 22 And if to live in the flesh is to me a fruit of work, then what shall I choose? I know not; 23for I am pressed by the two, having the desire to depart, and to be with Christ, for it is far better,

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

21 We need this is to be said so much about our life that we are so in His presence that death is freedom from our flesh that hinders us from the faith. We are too blessed to live for the Lord but to die means we forever are in His glory.

22 We here on earth always have our flesh to battle but thru that battle we are growing strong and being built by Him. We are to let the Lord choose for us instead of living our life for us.

23 We are to cling to the Lord and let Him often carry us as we follow after Him but whether we walk with Him or we are carried by Him, then move forward with Him leading us.