• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Agape!

Again the Trinity appearing together.

The Father spoke from heaven. The Holy Spirit Descended like a dove. The second person of the Trinity was in the flesh of Jesus.

Matthew 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)
16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

So, one part God spoke from Heaven, and another alighted on him shaped like a bird?
Who do you think said: "This is my son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

You are dividing God into parts of a single being as does the oneness movement. They are not parts, they are the three persons of the Godhead composing one God in the unity of three.

You are dividing God into parts of a single being as does the oneness movement. They are not parts, they are the three persons of the Godhead composing one God in the unity of three.
Then it's even MORE ridiculous...a form of Divine Ventriloquism, wouldn't you say?

Again the Trinity appearing together.

The Father spoke from heaven. The Holy Spirit Descended like a dove. The second person of the Trinity was in the flesh of Jesus.

Matthew 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)
16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

So, one part God spoke from Heaven, and another alighted on him shaped like a bird?
Who do you think said: "This is my son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

This is the one God of Israel, the living God - Yahweh (or, as you prefer to transliterate the tetragrammaton, Jehovah) - the God and Father of Jesus speaking.

Back