• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. Blake Henry

Adamic Six Days

As an administrator of this site CoreIssue I feel confident that what I write here will be lost in the clouds. After a little research I found that you are a 'ruin-reconstruction theorists'. As a Gap theorists you may oppose evolution but believe in an ancient origin of the universe. I urge all...
  2. Blake Henry

Adamic Six Days

How long a day is and how old the universe and earth are has long been debated. Distant star light has the universe billions of years old. I only know that we can rely on the words of someone that was there. Christ told us, “From the beginning of the creation God made them male and female”...
  3. Blake Henry

the rapture!

Could this be the start of something? What IS this strange sound from the sky? Noise heard across the globe for nearly a DECADE - but nobody has an explanation. At its strongest, eerie noises sounds like a trumpet Read more...
  4. Blake Henry

Catholicism - The Pope

To anyone that follows the RCC I would like to know why the Pope recently called Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas an "angel of peace" and presented Abbas with a medallion and explained that it represented the "angel of peace destroying the bad spirit of war." And why the Vatican finalized a...
  5. Blake Henry

Homosexual Christians

Not all those that proclaim to be a Christian "blatantly" continue to sin. I've tried since becoming a Christian to never sin. I've failed. I don't sin blatantly but I do sin. I know of no Christian that has defeated sin in their lives. Many homosexuals love their sin. As do some proclaimed...
  6. Blake Henry

Matthew 12:40

At the time of the crucifixon of Jesus there lived a man named Josephus. Josephus was a first century Jewish military leader-turned-historian. Josephus was a “hostile witness” since he was not a Christian. He wrote: "Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him...
  7. Blake Henry

Prayer request for me.

I will pray for you right now. The power of prayer surprised me one time and hopefully it will you as well. Keep us posted as to how you are doing.
  8. Blake Henry

the rapture!

As the rapture could happen at anytime we must warn our friends (who have not yet accepted Christ) to ask the pilot and co-pilot before boarding a flight headed for 30,000' above the ground, "Are you Christians?". If they get a "No" or are simply ignored they must be warned that if the rapture...
  9. Blake Henry

drought

Not to worry. "While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” - Genesis 8:22
  10. Blake Henry

2016 Presidential Race

My great uncle was an Independent. He lived in Hazard, KY during the civil war. He wasn't for or against the south or the north. He wore a gray shirt and blue pants to appease both combatants. One day while plowing his field Yankee troops came walking out of the woods toward him. On the other...
  11. Blake Henry

Scientists discover secret of pyramids' construction

It's amazing how 'ancient Egyptians' (that are supposed to be not as intelligent as we are today) could build the biggest structures ever built on earth without machinery. Evolutionist have a problem admitting they were so smart way back then. They often take the view that aliens from another...
  12. Blake Henry

Homosexual Christians

If you own a bakery and are asked to bake a cake for a Homosexual wedding simply reply, "I can't. I don't want to offend Muslims".
  13. Blake Henry

2016 Presidential Race

I hope to see you CoreIssue at the Rapture. But I may not make it. I have this burning desire to place at least two liberals at room temperature before I die. I'll do it "just to save the children" as well as to help prevent "Global Warming". Pray for me that a 'liberal' never comes on my porch...
  14. Blake Henry

2016 Presidential Race

I hope you're right CoreIssue...here it comes...BUT. The Democratic Party has failed the people that were made the promise of a better life. Yet those same people that have been sold a false set of goods still vote Democrat time after time. Example: It was Democrats that were against the right...
  15. Blake Henry

2016 Presidential Race

Millions of Americans don't work or pay taxes. Food, housing, and medical treatment is free for them and most have been told that those that have worked for what they have earned are greedy and need to share with those that have nothing. Anyone running for president that tells these millions...
Back