• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Voter Fraud ?

Willy

Pro Poster
Is this something? … or not … these are the ballots being counted now that are changing the election …

Republicans aren’t losing in down ticket races because the industrial scale ballot fraudsters were only marking the President box.

To save time.

It means more fraud per minute if you ignore the rest.

Willy

Pro Poster
Hmmm ... glitch in software ...? very uncommon these days ... unless it was meant to be there and not noticed. Who developed the software? Was it used by other states or all of the states ..??

:popcorn:

Willy

Pro Poster
With all the fake charges that were dreamed up to try and oust the Trumpster over the last 4 years, it is impossible to believe that they would take a chance on a fair election to remove him. It's not their mo. We already have their motive, … they kept telling us since before he was sworn in …

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I have no confidence that any of the systems in place (DOJ, FBI, CIA, SCOTUS) will do anything. The last 4 years have proven that.
Why do you think they and the established squishy Republicans/Never Trumpers would do anything now?

Everything the Dems/Leftists projected on the President for the last 4 years is exactly what they had planned for this moment.
Propagandize everything.

Its over.

As soon as the planet agreed to a lockdown over a flu virus it was over.
And we are still doing it. Afraid of nothing.

You don't course correct this type of unanimous giving up of your freedoms and liberties without and actual war at this point. They are not going to just give up and go away.

Its over.

Jesus come soon.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Now you know how people will explain away the Rapture.

People locked in their homes, afraid to do anything without some silly face mask.
Taking a mandatory vaccine in order to do anything or go anywhere, or be shunned for not taking it and ostracized.
Listening to their dictatorial leaders telling them what to do and submitting to their will because they are afraid of being cancelled by social justice warriors or worse.

Rapture happens and these sheep left behind just go "oh well". Maybe I didn't see what I just saw.
Government says I didn't and those "Christians" were just racist bigots anyway.

Its over.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I may sound too doom and gloom but there is no hope in this world and we are not to expect there to be any.

My hope and our hope at this point is in Christ and Him alone. As it should be and as the bible reveals that in these last days things are going exactly as God reveals it should be going and as He said it would.

Notice all the Biden voters are at rest and peaceful. Everything is cozy and comfy for them. That's good. Good for them.

He will come as a thief in the night. When least expected. When things are "normal".