• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

The mark of the man/beast

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Then explain:

The mark of the beast is a physical attribute signifying those who are followers of the antichrist:
revelation 13: 15-18.The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[a] That number is 666.

1672029286226.png

A big move in the world is to digitize money and put our records into a Chip in our body. Many companies are putting chips in their employees hands. Chips are being put into pets and livestock.

I covered it all in my first 9 posts, proving all my points by multiple verses of scripture. I can connect the dots for people by proving the interpretation by the written words of God, but I cannot make people understand the spiritual things of God. Only God can.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
No, you did not prove anything.

So, not buying and selling and hands and forehead are not literal?

As I showed in my first 9 posts the mark, the name, the number, and the image are connected to sin and to the sin nature in man.

The buying and selling aspect of sin is the buying and selling of souls. I covered all of this in my first 9 posts, proving all my points by the words of God.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
As I showed in my first 9 posts the mark, the name, the number, and the image are connected to sin and to the sin nature in man.

The buying and selling aspect of sin is the buying and selling of souls. I covered all of this in my first 9 posts, proving all my points by the words of God.
of course sin is involved, but you have not proven the mark is not physical. The mark on the 144,000 is physical. the mark on Cain was physical.

Sure I did, by the words of God.
From post #1

It is written in Job 7:20 “I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself?”

Job 10:14 “If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity."

Psalm 130:3 If thou, Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? And it is written in …
Jeremiah 2:22"For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me,saith the Lord."

I also showed in post #5 by the words of God that God’s seal (mark) is His Holy Spirit. So this proves by the words of God both marks are spiritual, not physical.