• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Rom 15:25-26

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Romans 15:25-26King James Version (KJV)
25 But now I go unto Jerusalem to minister unto the saints.
26 For it hath pleased them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which are at Jerusalem.
Romans 15:25-26Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
25 But now I am going to Yerushalayim with aid for God’s people there. 26 For Macedonia and Achaia thought it would be good to make some contribution to the poor among God’s people in Yerushalayim.
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

25 Jerusalem was not an easy place to go, because of the Jews trying to stop or corrupt the true Faith. Those that were Christians in Jerusalem were very strong due to influences around them. All Christians need to be ministered to even those that were in the heart of the Christian movement those where it started; people may have overlooked this because of it being where Jesus did His ministry. We can do the same to overlook people but God does not want us to, this is why Paul planned to go to Jerusalem.

26 Jerusalem may have been one of those cities that if you claimed Christ you were cut off, if they did not kill you, there are many places in the world that are like this today.
We need to help those in need as the Lord leads us.