• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Protesting vs Rioting

Willy

Pro Poster
There are riots planned for this summer against the lawfully elected Government of the United States.

I hope that law enforcement in all the major cities lay down some rules before we head into this.

Here is my line between protesting and rioting and how I think the two distinct classes should be treated.

If you want to protest peacefully I have no problem whatsoever with you, I'll even buy you a soda and wish you well, and feel free to make all the noise you want, until about 10 P.M. or so, so you don't keep your neighbors up all night.

On the other hand, if you show up wearing body armor, covering your face, destroying other peoples property, if you start looting or interfering with traffic, I consider that rioting and would see you quickly tasered and arrested. If that didn't work then I would have enough force applied to you as was needed to make you stop. Then of course, you would be liable for any damage you did. A civilized society does not let punks in masks destroy cars, loot stores and set fires. I hope those days are over.

Now, this cannot be implemented without a timely notification from law enforcement that the rules have changed and I sincerely hope this happens quickly so people have time to realize that there is a right way to protest and outside of that defined way it becomes rioting and there are consequences.

I look forward to the summer where I hope to see peaceful protest by intelligent people who wish no ill on the property and rights of their neighbors.

:popcorn:

Willy

Pro Poster
Hmm ... This was posted over a month ago and has a total of 19 views and zero comments. I can only assume that nobody cares one way or another on this issue in which case there is no hope for you. Shame on you as a nation for allowing this and I will suggest that this apathy will lead to your destruction.

:nunchucks: