• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

prophecy in daniel

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
If you mean the Treaty, then the AC Treaty is part of the kick off of the Trib.

If you mean "interesting," then it shows a mindset ready for the Treaty. The immigrant issue is a major factor driving all of this.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The AC Treaty with many happens at the same time as the Rapture, First Seal, etc. So, with the push to do a new treaty that stops the illegal immigrant flow and deals with the ones already in the EU is a must.

That will turn bloody.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
More from the article:

No other history fits these prophecies combined except this one.

Let me explain in simple fashion. First of all, whoever persecuted the church throughout history must be the beast (the threat) mentioned in scripture. Nothing in history so perfectly fits like these seven heads and ten crowns. Anyone who disagrees must answer: where else would anyone find a beast that persecuted the woman (the church and the seed of Mary) like these seven Islamic dynasties?

Some still even today allude to Rome as this beast. But this is impossible. Rome did not expand throughout church history as a persecutor of the church unless the Cathars were the real Christians and we are all confused. For Rome to fit, one must show how it persecuted the saints throughout the ages. This is impossible to do. While some allude to the Cathar wars, these were no saints and no sound Protestant today would agree with their heretical theology (examined here).

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The Woman the Beast in Revelation persecutes in Revelatrion is Israel, not the Church.

Six of the Heads predate the Church. All predate Islam.

Heather Frank

restricted access
Wow, it look like you're totally into Daniel. I've met a small number of people in the past who found that really deep. The Jehovah's Witnesses study it more in isolation as a book unto itself, while the Adventists compare it and parallels it with Revelations. Psychology is so into it that it's like they've drained it dry, and there seems to be little there. Two thinks strike me very strongly about the book of Daniel, one is the identity of the Israeli King at the time of the captivity, which raises interesting secular questions about loyalty as addressed in the book. While I realize that the Bible is a sacred writing, it is still the sacred writing of a nation in time and space on Earth, Israel has its politics and wars, and whose in charge on Earth at any one given time matters. In theory, Daniel should be loyal to Jehoiakim, mentioned in the first few verses, and this fits and compliments the fact that his stays loyal to the God of Israel. The most focused on aspect of the book is the dream, and the interpretation is the focus of modern American studies. The dream belonged to the ruler of Babylon, it took a while for that to sink in with me. It wasn't Daniel's dream, he was basically forced to play the palace parlor game of "what am I thinking", and God helped him.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Compare the statue with the beasts of Daniel. Completely historically accurate in describing the same lineage of nations and kings.

Heather Frank

restricted access
Well, first of all I have to confess to being mostly just a secular civilian who lives six days a week as a "regular person", and yes, there is a religious day set aside. I can see the comparisons, and the revelation connection is a good deal, because in Daniel, the dream does go to the evil king, who also tries to change the outcome by building the physical statue that's different. However, the dream apparently came from God, and God repeated it to Daniel and explained it. Now in Revelation, the same world history is given to John, who is a hero instead of being evil, John's faithful and he gets the same message. John's vision has some addendums in it, it came later and he was a hero, so he got some extra, more detail on the times after the iron fall of Rome part. I think that's really deep, I'm just totally interested in explanations of it. One thing that interferes with that is modern psychologist, starting with Emmanuel Swedenborg who tried to prove that the whole entire Bible is psychological symbolism. And then people like Eddy, who seems to think that you can get in those dreams and "lucid dream", what's up with that? I pretty much see the Bible as a history of Israel, they wrote it, not that they lied. And it was laterally applied to my own ancestors from northern Europe, genetically France and linguistically England. But the prophecy is really important in it, that's what the whole entire church state relations application revolves around. So I'm very interested.