• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

prophecy in daniel

Jessie

Pro Poster
with the news on britian leaving the eu, is this the beginning of Daniels prophecy?
Daniel 7:8

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I believe so. The Ten Horns are the Ten Toe Nations which came out of the collapse of the Roman Empire into Ten Nations. Just lay a map of the Roman Empire in its last days over the EU and see for yourself.

Ever since the EU formed I have held Britain would be one of the 3 to leave.

I believe Germany will leave. Unsure of the 3rd.

Jessie

Pro Poster
it speaks of a horn with eyes like eyes of man and a mouth speaking great things.
what is this?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The AC. Coming out of the Greece beast and the head that was dead and lives again, Alexander the Great's demon.

Jessie

Pro Poster
I have no idea how to overlay the maps nor have one to do with,
is it possible to have this on the forum?

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
European-Union-map-2013-from-europaeu-e1393721006447.jpg

empire.gif

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Great maps.

Here is a breakdown of the composition of the EU. Note there are only ten voting members, members who represent the ten toes after the fall of Rome.

So, look at the total picture by the Ten Toe Tribes, not the modern nation divisions. It is Rome again, from the time of the Fall.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Also how does this accelerate the prophecy?
With only 9 members now in the EU wouldn't this decelerate it?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
You cannot look at things by modern nations, etc.

Regarding the Power Point in the one link shows where the ten tribes were. Germania, not Germany, is laid out here. The Netherlands were part of the Roman Empire at one time and part of Germania as well. On the chart you see at least three of the tribes having been in that area.

The Germans did conquer a lot of the Roman Empire after the fall and were for a long time the military might of Rome.

Being 9 sits fully within the prophecy. Per Revelation 7 heads with 10 crowns.

The Little Horn also is shown coming out of the Greek Beast and a toe, so Greece is one of the nations.

At Mid Trib, Germany and Russia attack Israel. Neither have ever been friends of Israel. They have been allies of the Muslims.

But, the EU, under the AC, will attack the Muslim nations per the AC treaty.

I think the warm and fuzzy to Muslims is going to turn violent soon.

Also, the power of the east islands, which I believe means the US and Great Britain, will stop the advance of the AC army, who will then conquer Israel, breaking the treaty at Mid Trib.

Now, some other countries are talking about leaving the EU. That, I believe, will move prophecy along more quickly.

Jessie

Pro Poster
thank you for the maps and links!

quote:Being 9 sits fully within the prophecy. Per Revelation 7 heads with 10 crowns.
I dont understand..

quote:
The Little Horn also is shown coming out of the Greek Beast and a toe, so Greece is one of the nations
what do you mean Greece is one of the nations?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel shows Four Beasts. The 3rd is Greece and out of one of its horns grows the Little Horn. Rome follows.

Greece is the belly of the Statue. The 3rd, again, is Greece.

The Ten Toes has the Little Horn come out of one of the toes.In all cases the Little Horn comes out of Greece.

The horns and crowns are 10 kings and the ten tribes that followed the fall of Rome. The seven heads are the 7 the EU reduces to from 10.

Of course, this is my opinion with a lot of variations out there. But, I believe the combination of the known of Greece, the ten tribes following Rome, the 10 EU nations with 3 leaving, this there being 7, etc, makes me confident on my position.

I am far from alone from thinking this way.

Last edited:

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Where does Islam fit into all of this?
Many believe with all that is going on that the AC will be Muslim or come from the Islamic Caliphate.
Islam has been conquering many nations by force and ideology lately. Many of them in the same regions where Rome fell.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Islam is the enemy of the AC. The AC religion is the RCC returned to the King worship of Rome and Greece. The AC conquers Islamic nations during the Trib.

The head that was dead but returns to life is Greece, specifically Alexander the Great. He was a Godking and inhabits the AC, meaning the demon, not the man Alexander.

The capital of the Western Roman Empire and its power base were never Islamic areas.

Yes, there are those who try to say the AC Kingdom will be centered around Babylon. But that is nowhere to be found in the Bible. They do not understand the difference between Babylon and Mystery Babylon.

The RCC is the ancient Roman Pagan Religion cloaked in Christianity. Its garb, symbols, titles, etc are all Roman. Nothing Muslim about it.

The AC Statue that comes to life via Satan entering it is the old practice of making and erecting Roman Empower idols. That is a major violation of Muslim theology.

Read Daniel 11. No way can you get Islam out of this description. Most assuredly being homosexual is not tolerated in Islam.
37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
He is a new god man has never seen before in power and worship.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Greece won't leave. That is where the AC comes from.

I am firm that Germany will go, but I am not at all sure who the third will be. There are a few candidates already thinking about it.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Reading some material online there is a call for a new treaty for the EU. Prophetically interesting.