• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Prince Harry Antichrist

Prince Harry

The Hebrews use their alphabet for numbers this means that...
Alef=1
Bet=2
...etc...
Shin=300
Tav=400

Prince Harry has 4 Hebrew names that reference 666 using Gematria...
1. Harry Mountbatten Windsor = 666 = הארי מאונטבטן וינדזור
(Paternal Surname)
2. Harry Spencer = 666 = הארי ספנסר
(Maternal Surname)
3. Prince Henry Albert David = 666 = הנסיך אלברט הנרי דוד
(Partial of Full Legal Name)
4. Harry = 216 = 6 x 6 x 6 = הארי
(Name known as to the World)
5. Prince Charles of Wales = 666
(Balance of Names and Title)
~ ( See Revelation 13v17&18)
Every aspect of his name is covered as seen in the attached photo .... 5 names in total.
You can verify the results yourself by using...
Google-Translate and the Hebrew-Gematria-Calculator at this site... http://www.numberman.net/Hebrew_Gem_Calculator.html
(Please note I do not have any associations with linked sites)
(Please note this is Gematria and not Numerology)
(Please note that Rev. 13v17 calls for the Number-of-His-Name)
(Please note that the 4th name has multiplier attributes)
(Please note that the 5th name employs English-Gematria*)
(Please note that there is a 1 in a Quadrillion chance of this being an accident)

English-Gematria*
a=1
b=2
...etc...
u=300
v=400
w,x,y,z=0
Harry 666 x5 names for CTZ copy.jpg

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
That looks interesting until you look at the origins of Gematria itself and you will see the dangerous fallacy here. It originated in the occult, astrology, numerology, kabbalah etc.

It is never ever suggested or mentioned once in the bible.

Prince Harry

Jesus name in Greek is Ἰησοῦς
The Greeks also use their alphabet as their numbering system.
Ἰ = 10
η = 8
σ = 200
ο = 70
ῦ = 400
ς = 200

(Note: Sigma [ σ ] has what is known as a final form as shown here [ ς ] when placed at the end of a word).

This means that the Number-of-Jesus-Name is 888 (10+8+200+70+400+200).

It is on the eighth day that circumcision is performed which represents a New-Beginning.
Jesus was resurrected on the Day-After the Seventh-Day-of-the-Week which represents New-Life.
There were Eight-Souls on Noah's Ark who started life again on earth after the Global-Flood.

It is well established in scripture that 6 is the Number-of-Man.
It is well established in scripture that 7 is God's-Perfect-Number.
Perhaps less known is that 8 represents New-Life.

Prince Harry

Revelation 13v18 says you have to have Wisdom; in other words you have to know what you are doing.
You have to translate the name to Hebrew first then use the calculator.
The Gematrix-Calculator does not follow the aforementioned procedure (nor can it).
The Google-Translator will transliterate the English word into how it will sound in Hebrew.
Those Hebrew characters can only go into the Number-Man-Calculator not the Gematrix-Calculator.
This is the correct calculator here .... http://www.numberman.net/Hebrew_Gem_Calculator.html

Prince Harry

Re: Prince Harry descendant of King David
First Published in 1902 by The Covenant Publishing Co., Ltd., London, England The Illustrious Lineage of the ROYAL HOUSE OF BRITAIN
http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/Prince Charles/prince_charles_of_wales_lineage_.htm

Here is a 3 minute video viewing the 1977 edition of the Family-Tree publication...

Here are some more sites with the information...
http://www.hebroots.org/hebrootsarchive/9807/980717_f.html
http://hkot.net/beasts/antichrist_eng.pdf
http://www.shilohouse.org/windsor.htm

Jeremiah 33v17 - KJV
For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.
And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

"that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne" ~ has been fulfilled by the ROYAL HOUSE OF BRITAIN

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Revelation 13v18 says you have to have Wisdom; in other words you have to know what you are doing.
You have to translate the name to Hebrew first then use the calculator.
The Gematrix-Calculator does not follow the aforementioned procedure (nor can it).
The Google-Translator will transliterate the English word into how it will sound in Hebrew.
Those Hebrew characters can only go into the Number-Man-Calculator not the Gematrix-Calculator.
This is the correct calculator here .... http://www.numberman.net/Hebrew_Gem_Calculator.html
You have a list of problems with your claims:
  • Revelation was written in Greek, not Hebrew
  • Harry is English in origin, not Hebrew
  • The English name does not equal 666.
  • As CTZ pointed out, this is not Biblical in origin, but occult
  • Occult is condemned in the Bible
  • Yes, certain numbers are symbolic in the Bible. But, that bears no resemblance to numerology
More issues in the next post.

Prince Harry

Revelation was written in Greek, not Hebrew
So what; the name is in Hebrew because it effects those living in Israel where Prince Harry will perform the Abomination-of-Desolation.
Harry is English in origin, not Hebrew
So what; the name has to be converted to Hebrew because it effects those living in Israel where Prince Harry will perform the Abomination-of-Desolation.
Are you suggesting that the False-Messiah has to be a Natural-Born-Hebrew? Or do you believe he will be a Son-of-Ishmael?
The English name does not equal 666
This is a matter of Wisdom. Only someone who is educated and raised in an English speaking country would be so narrow minded to assume it has to be in English.
As CTZ pointed out, this is not Biblical in origin, but occult
How do you propose you calculate the Number of someones Name as specified in Revelation 13v17&18
Occult is condemned in the Bible
I am not for a minute suggesting we adopt occultist practices
Yes, certain numbers are symbolic in the Bible. But, that bears no resemblance to numerology
And nor does the practice of exchanging letters for numbers.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Revelation was written in Greek, not Hebrew
So what; the name is in Hebrew because it effects those living in Israel where Prince Harry will perform the Abomination-of-Desolation.
Harry is not a descendant of David, nowhere does the Bible say the AC is Jewish, John wrote in Greek to everyone, not just the Jews and the AoD is a statue of the AC that Satan inhabits.

Also, the AC cannot be revealed yet.
2 Thessalonians 2New International Version (NIV)
The Man of Lawlessness
2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessnessa]">[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
The Holy Spirit is the Restrainer. When he goes the Church kas to go with him.
Harry is English in origin, not Hebrew
So what; the name has to be converted to Hebrew because it effects those living in Israel where Prince Harry will perform the Abomination-of-Desolation.
Are you suggesting that the False-Messiah has to be a Natural-Born-Hebrew? Or do you believe he will be a Son-of-Ishmael?
I am suggesting neither.

We don't know if he will have either Jewish or Arab blood at all.

I strongly suspect he will be Greek. But I cannot prove it.
The English name does not equal 666
This is a matter of Wisdom. Only someone who is educated and raised in an English speaking country would be so narrow minded to assume it has to be in English.
Just going by the facts.
As CTZ pointed out, this is not Biblical in origin, but occult
How do you propose you calculate the Number of someones Name as specified in Revelation 13v17&18
First of all the meaning of the world calculate in the Greek is not limited to being a math problem.

There is also the fact 6 represents a man created on the 6th day, Man as race on the 6th day and then based on that notion of the value of 6 the 6 total days from Adam to the Millennial Kingdom.

So a man coming out the sea of Man during the last days. All found in Revelation and elsewhere in the Bible.

Remember,, name also means title and position. Not necessarily a name like Bob or John.
Occult is condemned in the Bible
I am not for a minute suggesting we adopt occultist practices
But what your espousing is from the occult.
Yes, certain numbers are symbolic in the Bible. But, that bears no resemblance to numerology
And nor does the practice of exchanging letters for numbers
Divination using numbers most assuredly does.

Last edited:

Prince Harry

Harry is not a descendant of David
You can't say that without reservation.
So?; I am an independent thinker [constrained by God's WORD and the HOLY SPIRIT]. I am not a British-Israelist.
How else can you explain Jeremiah 33v17-22?
nowhere does the Bible say the AC is Jewish
It infers it in John 5v43
and AoD is a statue of the AC that Satan inhabits
How can Satan inhabit both the Statue and the Anti-Christ?
The AoD is most likely going to be a Hologram or an Android in the Third-Temple.
Don't you think he is alive at this moment? He is Revealed to the World when he sits in the Temple. How will this change the Calculation of his name?
Do you believe that this Greek person will have an English or Greek name that calculates to 666?
(I assume you believe this because of Antiochus Epiphanes).
Just going by the facts.
The Facts are that Prince Harry's name when transliterated to Hebrew and exchanged for numbers equals 666 on Three-Different-Occasions.
First of all the meaning of the world [sic] calculate in the Greek is not limited to being a math problem.
The Greek word is pséphizó (Strong's 5585) and clearly means "I reckon, compute, calculate."
REF: http://biblehub.com/greek/5585.htm
It is from this word that the Greek equivalent to Gematria is derived; that is Isopsephy.
There is also the fact 6 represents a man created on the 6th day
"a man"? Do you mean Adam? Or do you mean that the Antichrist will be born/created/conceived on the 6th day of the week?
Man as race on the 6th day
Adam was created on the 6th day but the human race was not.
and then based on that notion of the value of 6
?...what notion?
the 6 total days from Adam to the Millennial Kingdom.
Are you referring to the 6,000 years from Adam's-Fall until the Millennial-Reign? ~ Ps 90v4 & 2 Peter 3v8
So a man coming out the sea of Man during the last days
What are you referring to?
Revelation 13v1 is referring to Prince Harry's origin. Anyone coming from England to the Promised-Land has to go by Sea.
Remember,, name also means title and position
What do you mean "remember"? Where is this coming from?
What I am revealing comes directly from the Bible ~ Revelation 13v17&18.
You have not properly addressed what Rev 13v17&18 is referring to if it is not the exchange of Letters for Numbers.
Number-of-his-Name ~ clearly means the Name has a numerical value.
I am not into Divination. I am into the WORD of God.
The Illuminati/Free-Masons/Wicca/Occultists/Diviners/Astrologers will All corrupt the information about Prince-Harry for their own Greedy-Gain.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Harry is not a descendant of David
You can't say that without reservation.
I already gave the link to proofs Anglo-Israelism is false.

As well, you have to proof he is. That is on your head.

Negative proof claims are invalid arguments
So?; I am an independent thinker [constrained by God's WORD and the HOLY SPIRIT]. I am not a British-Israelist.
All the links you offered for proof are Anglo-Israelism.

So, now you are claiming special revelation from the Holy Spirit. Sure is none in the Bible.
How else can you explain Jeremiah 33v17-22?
Easy. the Bible says Jesus will sit on the throne of David..
nowhere does the Bible say the AC is Jewish
It infers it in John 5v43
Many already have, some alive claim it today and more will in the future. Almost all are not Jews.
and AoD is a statue of the AC that Satan inhabits
How can Satan inhabit both the Statue and the Anti-Christ?
Because he doesn't. Here is proof they are all have distinct demons:
Revelation 16
13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
The AoD is most likely going to be a Hologram or an Android in the Third-Temple.
Just disproved that.
Don't you think he is alive at this moment? He is Revealed to the World when he sits in the Temple. How will this change the Calculation of his name?
Sure. I am positive he is alive now.
I already answered that in multple ways.
Do you believe that this Greek person will have an English or Greek name that calculates to 666?
(I assume you believe this because of Antiochus Epiphanes).
Does not matter.since I believe it will point to him as man of authority, not a given name.

Nope, Alexander the Great. Dies mysteriously, fits the description of the 1st Rider..Both do conquest by treaty.
Just going by the facts.
The Facts are that Prince Harry's name when transliterated to Hebrew and exchanged for numbers equals 666 on Three-Different-Occasions.
Already dealt with that.
First of all the meaning of the world [sic] calculate in the Greek is not limited to being a math problem.
The Greek word is pséphizó (Strong's 5585) and clearly means "I reckon, compute, calculate."
REF: http://biblehub.com/greek/5585.htm
Strong's Number: 5585 Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
yefizo from (5586)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Psephizo 9:604,1341
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
psay-fid'-zo Verb
Definition
  1. to count with pebbles, to compute, calculate, reckon
  2. to give one's vote by casting a pebble into the urn
  3. to decide by voting
Again, not locked into math. To reckon can be by other than mathematical means.
It is from this word that the Greek equivalent to Gematria is derived; that is Isopsephy.
Already dealt with gematria.
There is also the fact 6 represents a man created on the 6th day
"a man"? Do you mean Adam? Or do you mean that the Antichrist will be born/created/conceived on the 6th day of the week?
Adam was created on the 6th. Adam mean 'Man.'
Man as race on the 6th day
Adam was created on the 6th day but the human race was not.
The human race was not created. We all came from Adam. The human race is called Man, meaning from Adam.

So yes, the human race began on the 6th day with the creation of Adam.
and then based on that notion of the value of 6
?...what notion?
the 6 total days from Adam to the Millennial Kingdom.
Are you referring to the 6,000 years from Adam's-Fall until the Millennial-Reign? ~ Ps 90v4 & 2 Peter 3v8
So a man coming out the sea of Man during the last days
What are you referring to?
I said it clearly from Adam until the MK.

The bible uses the descriptive sea for vast numbers of people.

The body of the beast represents the nations of Mystery Babylon. Again vasts numbers of people.

He comes out of the Ten Toe nations, meaning the EU.
Revelation 13v1 is referring to Prince Harry's origin. Anyone coming from England to the Promised-Land has to go by Sea.
They can go by airplane to Israel, if that is what you mean.

Using the Channel Tunnel, the can actually drive as well.
Remember,, name also means title and position
What do you mean "remember"? Where is this coming from?
What name means in ancient languages.
What I am revealing comes directly from the Bible ~ Revelation 13v17&18.
You have not properly addressed what Rev 13v17&18 is referring to if it is not the exchange of Letters for Numbers.
Number-of-his-Name ~ clearly means the Name has a numerical value.
Gematria does not exist in the Bible and it was created by occultists.

I fully addressed the verses.
I am not into Divination. I am into the WORD of God.
The Illuminati/Free-Masons/Wicca/Occultists/Diviners/Astrologers will All corrupt the information about Prince-Harry for their own Greedy-Gain
Already addressed this.

Now, show me anywhere in the Bible where anyone actually used Gematria.

Last edited:

Prince Harry

I already gave the link to proofs Anglo-Israelism is false.
From the Wikipedia link you gave...
The central tenets of British Israelism have been refuted by evidence from modern genetic,[1]linguistic, archaeological and philological research. The doctrine continues, however, to have a small number of adherents.
Do you also believe this Wikipedia Quote...
Evolution is a cornerstone of modern science, accepted as one of the most reliably established of all facts and theories of science, based on evidence not just from the biological sciences, but also from anthropology, psychology, astrophysics, chemistry, geology, physics, mathematics, and other scientific disciplines, as well as behavioral and social sciences.
...?
As well, you have to proof he is. That is on your head.
How can I possibly establish that except from the Historical-Records innocently kept prior to any Biblical-Scrutiny of Prince Harry?
There are 75 generations between Zedekiah and Prince Harry; I know from my own family tree it is difficult to establish ancestral links more than 6 generations old.
The Hebrews are still looking for a Messiah; I can tell you now they will not be looking for a Greek Messiah. Prince Harry's alleged Ancestry is a suitable match for a False-Hebrew-Messiah or Anti-Christ.
Negative proof claims are invalid arguments
I was countering your Presumptuous-Position that Prince Harry's Ancestral-Line was definite, certain, sure, positive, absolute, conclusive, decisive, firm, concrete, final, unambiguous, unequivocal, unquestionable, unarguable, clear, manifest, obvious, patent, unmistakable. Which it is not.
So, now you are claiming special revelation from the Holy Spirit.
In regard to Prince Harry's ancestry? No, I am not claiming "special revelation".
That aside, are you saying you don't receive revelation or instructions from the Holy-Spirit?
Sure is none in the Bible.
Sure is none what?
Easy. the Bible says Jesus will sit on the throne of David
Jeremiah 33v17
KJV...David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel...
NIV...David will never fail to have a man to sit on the throne of Israel...
For Jeremiah 33v17 to be true there must be someone sitting on the throne NOW; not "will sit", but NOW.
Because he doesn't. Here is proof they are all have distinct demons:
There is such a thing as multiple possession (see Mark 5v9) whereby one person has more than one being (unclean spirit) occupying it. It is therefore possible for Prince Harry to be indwelt by both the Unclean-Spirits/Demons mentioned in Revelation 16v13&14 and Satan but it is not possible for Satan to dwell in both the Image (Statue/Android) and the Antichrist. Are you seriously suggesting that Satan will choose to occupy the Image over a Human-Being?
Just disproved that.
You didn't disprove anything!
How will this change the Calculation of his name?
I already answered that in multple [sic] ways.
No. You haven't answered this point at all. Perhaps you misunderstood me.
Your claim is: "the Antichrist cannot be revealed yet" to suggest that any attempt to Calculate-his-Name is futile and not worthy of effort.
What I am saying is that the correct Calculation-of-Name in no way effects the moment he is revealed to the world when he sits in the Temple saying he is God.
My claim is: The Calculation is Advanced-Reconnaissance for Christians to prepare themselves for battle. And in no way effects his ill termed prophetic and destructive destiny.
Already dealt with that.
Have you actually gone to Google-Translate and translated his name to Hebrew and placed those Hebrew Characters into the Calculator at the Numberman Website?
If you have not then you have not dealt with the Facts at all.
Adam was created on the 6th. Adam mean 'Man.'
The human race was not created. We all came from Adam. The human race is called Man, meaning from Adam. So yes, the human race began on the 6th day with the creation of Adam.
I said it clearly from Adam until the MK.
So what does all that have to do with Revelation 13v18's 666? How does that help us identify who the Beast is?
Now, show me anywhere in the Bible where anyone actually used Gematria.
Revelation was the last book written in the Bible. Revelation 13v17&18 is the first book to introduce the concept of a Name also having a Number.
You claim you have answered this question but I fail to see it...

What does the Number-of-his-Name mean if it does not mean exchanging Letters-for-Numbers?

Please explain it to me like I am a two year old.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
You are repeating yourself and admitting you cannot prove any of your claims.

The issue we are discussing are your claims, not what I believe.

The only thing I will add here is you constantly talking about Harry being the AC on the Throne of David is invalid. At Mid-Trib the AC does not sit on the Throne of David, but the Throne of God in the Temple.
2 Thessalonians 2
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
He does not declare himself King of Israel, but God.

The Throne of David is not in the Temple, but in the Royal Palace.

Two completely different thrones.

The False Trinity rules from the Temple, not a Royal Palace.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Can or cannot does not matter when it comes to who the AC is and what the Bible says about divination.

Gemantia is numerology and is divination:
Source
Source
Source

Plus, in the first link you see there isn't even agreement on how to do the calculations.

Already dealt with you claims of having to use Hebrew when Revelation is written in Greek and his name is English, not Hebrew.

So, you cannot prove it "inexorably.."

Last edited:

Prince Harry

The Hebrews had to have a numbering system.... correct?
It just so happens that they used their letters as numbers (they did not have a separate set of characters for their numbering system).
The order of their alphabet is well inscribed in some of the Psalms such as Psalm 119 and Psalm 34.
The first ten letters are assigned with values 1 through to 10
The next nine letters are assigned with values 20 through to 100
And the last three letters are assigned with values 200, 300 and 400.
This uses up the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alefbet.
(There are special characters for numbers 500 to 900)
If I wanted to write the number 1 I would use the letter Alef (1) like this א
If I wanted to write the number 11 I would use the combination of Alef (1) and Yod (10) like this אי
If I wanted to write the number 111 I would use the combination of Alef (1), Yod (10) and Qoph (100) like this איק

There is nothing that relates to the Occult in doing that; it is simply writing out a number.
Prince Harry's name 'Harry' when translated to Hebrew looks like this...
הארי
They are the Hebrew letters Heh, Alef, Resh and Yod (note: Hebrew is read from right to left) EDIT (HARY) FINISH-EDIT
Heh has a value of 5
Alef has a value of 1
Resh has a value of 200
Yod has a value of 10
The Number of Harry's name is therefore 216 (5+1+200+10).
Prince Harry's Paternal surname is 'Mountbatten Windsor' which when translated to Hebrew looks like this...
מאונטבטן וינדזור
They are the Hebrew letters Mem, Alef, Vav, Nun, Tet, Bet, Tet and Nun (MEONTBTN)
Mem has a value of 40
Alef has a value of 1
Vav has a value of 6
Nun has a value of 50
Tet has a value of 9
Bet has a value of 2
Tet has a value of 9
Nun has a value of 50
The Number of Mountbatten is therefore 167 (40+1+6+50+9+2+9+50)
For Windsor the letters are Vav, Yod, Nun, Dalet, Zayin, Vav and Resh (WINDZOR)
Vav has a value of 6
Yod has a value of 10
Nun has a value of 50
Dalet has a value of 4
Zayin has a value of 7
Vav has a value of 6
Resh has a value of 200
The Number of Windsor is therefore 283 (6+10+50+4+7+6+200)
The number for 'Harry Mountbatten Windsor' is therefore 216 + 167 + 283 = 666
This works irrespective of any knowledge of Gematria.

(the only reason I refer to Gematria is because it is a commonly understood starting point for such computations)
The translation of these Hebrew letters can be verified using Google-Translate below...
https://translate.google.com/#auto/iw/Harry Mountbatten Windsor
The calculation can be verified by the Calculator below...
http://www.numberman.net/Hebrew_Gem_Calculator.html
(by copying the Hebrew letters from Google-Translate into the Letter-Box at the Number-Man website above).

This process can be repeated for 'Harry Spencer' and 'Prince Henry Albert David' both of which total 666!
This works irrespective of any knowledge of Gematria.

I have clearly demonstrated how my claim works irrespective of your attempts to throw it all into the 'it is from Satan tactic'.
Please tell me what you think Revelation 13v17&18 is talking about if it does not mean what I have clearly demonstrated it to be?

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Harry you keep pushing this as some special revelation to you. Your registered name is Prince Harry even.
Why would a professing Christian ever do such a thing if in fact what you profess to be true is that Harry is the actual anti-Christ? That is disturbing.

Plus you keep pushing an occult practice of Gematria. Its of the occult yet you continue to use it as a professing Christian it seems? That is also disturbing.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12New International Version (NIV)
Occult Practices
9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you.

No where, in the bible, do we ever see anyone using the methods you describe be it numerology, Gematria, divination, to discern truth. Ever.

So why are you using it? What or who gives you special revelation to use it and divine truth outside the bible and against its commands to flee from such practices?
Explain that Harry.

Prince Harry

It is not the first time someone with the Spirit of Christ has disturbed his listeners...
John 6v52-71 (KJV)
The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever. These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum. Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.
Would you be quoting the following to Jesus after hearing Him speak...
Leviticus 17v14 (KJV)
For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

The Book of Revelation was the last book to be written and there is therefore no precedent for Number-of-his-Name (Rev 13v17).
Please explain what this phrase means if it does not mean exchanging Letters for Numbers?

The WORD's of Jesus (see Revelation 1v1) is that we should have Wisdom (see Revelation 13v18) and Understanding (v18) in the Calculation(v18).
The Strategic importance of knowing Who your enemy is, What he will do and Where is of the utmost importance to conducting a Battle.
Paul makes it clear to Timothy that we are Soldiers. I believe this information should be laid at the feet of every one who professes to be a Christian so that they may be able to discern between Good and Evil in the days ahead. That is what the writer to the Hebrews makes clear defines a Mature-Christian someone who is able to discern between Good and Evil. These Last-Days are going to become more and more Deceptive. To call me Evil for bringing you the Truth is not Wise.

Isaiah 5v20&21 (KJV)
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!