1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

Please Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Start Here! Really!' started by CoreIssue, Jan 28, 2014.

1. CoreIssue

CoreIssue Administrator Staff Member

Let us know a little about you and give us a chance to say "Hi!"

2. Don Confalone

Don Confalone

Hi, my name is Don and enjoy talking religion. I am fairly widely read and love to learn more. I am a nurse in Florida.

3. CoreIssue

Welcome, Don. Glad to have you here and welcome your thoughts.

4. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

hi, im back..... Jessie could not for the life of me remember email and such.
    thought of you all very often. :) did not have a computer for quite awhile!

roman8 likes this.
  5. CoreIssue

Hi Jessie! Glad to see you again.

Do you want me to merge Jessie and Jessiee into one?

6. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

sure!

7. CoreIssue

Done. If you have a problem remembering your password, use the Forgotten Password/Reset Password to fix it.

8. roman8

roman8 Advanced Poster

Hi Jessie, missed you , I have not been here much myself .

9. CTZonEdit

CTZonEdit Site Administrator Staff Member

Hey everyone!

It may be good to note for new folks here that this forum has been around for quite a while now. We did not just spring up on the scene.
    In varying forms but we have been up and running for almost a decade if I am remembering things correctly.

10. Lucia Magdalena

Lucia Magdalena New Member

Hello! My name is Lucia and I am the daughter of the King :) I am very excited to be amongst other firm believers and children of our Lord! This is my first chat/group talk, I don't really know how this works but I am slowly figuring it out. So some info about myself... I am 24 and finally graduating from college this summer! Currently, I live in Miami, Florida, in a area called South Beach. I have always wanted to live by the sea but it's more challenging than I expected. Since I have moved to Miami, I have drifted and have caught myself giving into the materialistic worldly lifestyles. I want to be closer to God and have a stronger foundation of faith. I want to surround myself with people who want the same thing. Again, I'm super anxious to expand my knowledge with wiser individuals :)

11. CoreIssue

Sorry for the delay replying. Been kinda crazy busy.

Congrats on the graduation. That is a major step in life.

Living near the ocean is challenging, for a lot of reasons people do not understand. I lived on an island for 18 months.

Let me assure you that you can enjoy material things and locations and keep firm in the Lord. It is called balance, dedication and common sense..

12. Lucia Magdalena

Thank you :) I just want to be as firm as possible. It's hard to do so on my own. I hope to get encouragement and support from this talk zone.

13. DONALD.S

DONALD.S New Member

Hi, my name is Donald. I was recently left by my wife after 20yrs marriage. no infidelity or abuse on either part, "that I know of". I suffer with depression which she could not take the loneliness any longer. I have two beautiful children one girl graduating high school this year and my baby boy Donald Jr , 13 yrs old and my blessed joy. My son lives with me and my daughter lives with my ex wife. I work as an Xray Technologist 20 yrs now. I have been a Christian since I was 6 yrs old. my father died in a car accident when I was 4 yrs old. I was raised as a Mormon but at a young age I always felt deep in my heart that it was not about religion, but about knowing Jesus! I remember one day excusing myself from Sunday school and walked to my Fathers Grave. I guess I was missing him. I cried, looked up to heaven and said "God, you are my Daddy now!'' it was then I cried all the more and felt the Lord comforting me. Like us all' I just continue in the Lord everyday. Peace and Joy to you all!

14. CoreIssue

I agree. Mormonism is about Mormonism, not God

So sorry to hear about your family and personal issues. There are some here more experienced and qualified on the depression issues.

We are here and will work with you. This is a family kind of site.

15. DONALD.S

DONALD.S New Member

Thank you so much, its great that you have this site. Its comforting to know God gives His family comfort in connecting us all' and knowing we all are going through this fallen world together as His Children, waiting for the return of Our Lord Jesus.

16. Jessie

Jessie Pro Poster

welcome to CTZ Donald :hi2:

17. Lucia Magdalena

Hello Donald! Welcome to our family :)
    We are here to help and support you, or just here to talk.
    You are our brother and I hope we can make you feel at ease. God is awesome and you are never alone. Isaiah 41:13

18. ekatch

ekatch New Member

Hi I am Eileen from Pittsburgh. I am here to talk with fellow believers in Our Lord Jesus

19. CoreIssue

Greetings! :goldtooth:

Jump right in, glad to have you here.

20. ekatch

ekatch New Member

Thanks.Glad to be here.