• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Phil 1:6-7

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Philippians 1:6-7

KJV 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

YLT 6 having been confident of this very thing, that He who did begin in you a good work, will perform it till a day of Jesus Christ,
7 according as it is righteous for me to think this in behalf of you all, because of my having you in the heart, both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the good news, all of you being fellow-partakers with me of grace.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 God is still working on me, we can take confidence that we are a unfinished work but that Christ is finishing and doing the work on us thru the Holy Spirit. Christ isn’t going to one day say that He tried and move on, He will keep working on us to will meet Him in glory face to His glorious face.

7 No matter what life brings us we should think of others, never should it be just about us, this may have on solely depend on Him for strength but we need Him to strengthen us any ways.