• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Phil 1:24-26

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Philippians 1:24-26

KJV 24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. 25And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; 26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

YLT 24 and to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account,25 and of this being persuaded, I have known that I shall remain and continue with you all, to your advancement and joy of the faith, 26 that your boasting may abound in Christ Jesus in me through my presence again to you.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

24 The flesh is very needy but we shouldn’t fed our flesh but instead feed our spirit.

25 Paul had a goal and it was to help them, We are to remain serving in joy and faith with confidence in the Lord.

26 We have so much to rejoice over because of our new life in Christ.