• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Phil 1:18-20

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Philippians 1:18-20

KJV 18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice. 19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, 20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.

YLT18 what then? in every way, whether in pretence or in truth, Christ is proclaimed—and in this I rejoice, yea, and shall rejoice. 19 For I have known that this shall fall out to me for salvation, through your supplication, and the supply of the Spirit of Christ Jesus, 20 according to my earnest expectation and hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, and in all freedom, as always, also now Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether through life or through death,

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

18 We should always preach and teach and share Jesus, it is about Him above everything else. We have so much to rejoice over because of what Jesus did for us and because we have Him in our lives.

19 We are to filled thru prayer we prayed and were saved thru our faith and we should pray for each other so that we walk the faith and not turn to sin.

20 Our hope is in Jesus and who He is. We should be bold for the Lord and His work for us. We should be lights showing Jesus to others by how we live.