• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Phil 1:14-15

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Philippians 1:14-15

KJV 14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. 15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

YLT 14 and the greater part of the brethren in the Lord, having confidence by my bonds, are more abundantly bold—fearlessly to speak the word. 15 Certain, indeed, even through envy and contention, and certain also through good-will, do preach the Christ;

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

14 To be bold because they were in prison other then the world killing them this meant there was nothing they could really do to stop them from preaching and also I think it meant the more they did they more they preached rather then being afraid as the world hoped they were bold to do more then before. This how we should be with trials from the world but often we let little things hinder us.

15 They were not letting anything stop them even churches that were fighting and doing wrong didn’t stop them from preaching the truth. We should not let the state of some Christians keep us from where God wants us or to stop us from doing His good will.