• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Peter Ruckman

roman8

Advanced Poster
Any one familiar with Peter Ruckman and his beliefs. He is looked on as a " great man of God" in our church. I personally think the Man was ( he just recently passed away) very strange in his beliefs.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Somewhat familiar, especially with his outlandish claims on KJVO beliefs.

Some interesting reading is found here.

roman8

Advanced Poster
I am personally KJ preferred, but I do not believe that the KJV corrects the Greek and Hebrew, which is what Ruckman believed and taught. Apparently God got it wrong in the original languages and it needed to be fixed . Double inspiration they call it. He did a sermon on it one Sunday I shut it off after a while . Somewhere in the bible God told someone to write something then throw it away then write it again and burn it or put it in the lake or something like that. Then write it again. Apparently proving God dosent care about the originals. This is the kind of stuff that is preached. very little edifying.