• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Pentecostalism

Heather Frank

restricted access
There are those who believe in gifts of the spirit, as do. They are not Pentecostals or charismatics.

Then there are those who elevate the gifts beyond what the Bible teaches. They are Pentecostals.

Over time many of these distinctions have been blurred.

Kundalini is now pervasive in Pentecostalism.

Kundalini means false Holy Spirit.

That's fairly deep. I've only ever met one Pentecostal, socially as an artist. To his credit, he really could actually draw. As for is religious beliefs, I heard that out as much as I could that he was willing to go into with a non Pentecostal, and to be perfectly honest, what he said he believed in struck me as much more political than religious. I will have to just give up and say that I do not know a huge amount about the Pentecost. If I've been hearing the right story, there was only ever one, even though it happened on a recurring Hebrew holiday (Passover?) which became a Christian Holiday (feast of the last Supper?) But the Pentecostal event only happened on one one occasion (this is just what I've heard, I don't have a citation for you or anything. Well, um, ok I see. That particular event, both the Old Testament interpretation (it happened in Egypt) and the Christian one (that's the Last Supper) are the whole entire festival or day to observe or holiday as you'd say in perfectly normal English, that all communion ceremonies remember.

Wow, that sounds like a really serious problem. I mean, you're supposed to remember the betrayal and crucifixion at that ceremony.

Heather Frank

restricted access
There are those who believe in gifts of the spirit, as do. They are not Pentecostals or charismatics.

Then there are those who elevate the gifts beyond what the Bible teaches. They are Pentecostals.

Over time many of these distinctions have been blurred.

Kundalini is now pervasive in Pentecostalism.

Kundalini means false Holy Spirit.

That's fairly deep. I've only ever met one Pentecostal, socially as an artist. To his credit, he really could actually draw. As for is religious beliefs, I heard that out as much as I could that he was willing to go into with a non Pentecostal, and to be perfectly honest, what he said he believed in struck me as much more political than religious. I will have to just give up and say that I do not know a huge amount about the Pentecost. If I've been hearing the right story, there was only ever one, even though it happened on a recurring Hebrew holiday (Passover?) which became a Christian Holiday (feast of the last Supper?) But the Pentecostal event only happened on one one occasion (this is just what I've heard, I don't have a citation for you or anything. Well, um, ok I see. That particular event, both the Old Testament interpretation (it happened in Egypt) and the Christian one (that's the Last Supper) are the whole entire festival or day to observe or holiday as you'd say in perfectly normal English, that all communion ceremonies remember.

Wow, that sounds like a really serious problem. I mean, you're supposed to remember the betrayal and crucifixion at that ceremony.
As for Kundalini, that can REALLY take a flying leap. Not that your own definition is actually false, but it also furthermore an Indian Sanskrit Yoga term. I just cannot stand that type of gym. That is so overpriced, and so snobby!!!

Heather Frank

restricted access
In Eastern mysticism people seek to open themselves up to be possessed by ascended Masters.

Those entered are called golums.

I urge you to consider the information on this thread. You should see how all this relates to each other and the dangers in it.
Actually, I looked into that. That's not quite true, although both of those practices exist in their weird worlds. Eastern Mystic oriented people follow actual human Eastern "Masters" whom they think are ascended. The person is not a spirit, he's a yogi, a rishi, a guru, some Hindu or maybe a Buddhist who is a physical person that the Eastern type mystic believes to be enlightened.

A golem is actually from a separate coven so to speak called Kabbalah. People who really believe in that think that they can actually create a person, as God does Adam in the Book of Genesis, and then animate the person by conjuring a bodiless spirit into it. I realize this sounds a bit like the book Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, well that's what it is. Believe it or not, people actually try to do that, they think they can. The Eastern Mystic crowd is mostly India oriented. A Kabbalist is a Jew , sort of. It's Hebrew, and the two are different inasmuch as India and Israel are actually just not the same country.

The way you kind of cross pollinate the two isn't unreal, but its nothing to do with either national foreign religious tradition. Basically, you're trying to talk about a zombie, which is Haitian primarily, it's new world African. That is a spiritual or black magical enslavement, stealing the soul of a person and replacing it with a demon. Carl Jung's twenty black books (his treatment notes) explain this procedure in detail. Another group of his era who practice Egyptian Rites is the Golden Dawn. They trace their ideological lineage to Nietzsche, whose concept of master morality is based in the Biblical record of Pharaoh the enslaver of Israel.

Heather Frank

restricted access
Oh, don't take that post the post the wrong way. I'm just saying that with the presence of them I had the misfortune of, its different. Let me clarify that, any and every criminal act is unique. Most Satanists are into some kind of criminal behavior, there was a big case like that in Norway in the nineties. Each individual arson and modern was different of course. Their descriptive terminology is confused and confusing anyway, I think that has something to do with what people mean when they say things like "wizards who peep and mutter" or "we call them spiritual Babylon because they do babble on".