• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Life Scripture Comfort

Psalms 139:14-17

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well...How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!"

This is my life scripture. I'm not quoting verses 15 and 16 only because this is exactly what is on my name plaque at my parents' house.

This scripture is mine because I find comfort in taking this passage to heart. See, I have a hand that is smaller than the other, and although I struggle with "self appearance" issues at times, due to others, for in short terms, being rude, unfriendly, and inconsiderate of my feelings, I take comfort in knowing and loving that I am created in a unique and beautiful manner by the Master Potter, Himself.

My midwife told me once that I have a testimony to share, and that she would find it amazing if the Lord used me to help others. I never really understood what she meant until I was able to help a family member in their own struggle of human imperfection. It was then that I started to understand a bit more clearly.

I'm not sure I still totally understand how or why the Lord would use me, if that is His will for me, however, I am his servant, and I desire to be more like Him, and do as He commands.

I am His workmanship. I want to see me and others through His eyes.