• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Is belief in the Trinity necessary for salvation?

Speak Light

restricted access
I expect the same from others, preach of my faults and I will be happy to learn of these faults.

But if fault finding is simply disproving the entre Trinitarian Faith System to be completely contradictory to the Original message of the Bible manuscripts -

I do not hold Trinitarians whom have never studied the manuscripts at fault for what they do not know nor have ever studied or been taught.

There comes a time however when one must realize that just because they have not discovered this on their own, this does not mean that this discovered reality is not real.

It is natural and nature of humanity to desire to be the genius and founder to first make discovery.

this is the only stumbling block that exists between us. trinitarians are not disproving the facts I present, they simply ignore and divert the focus because they will not except unless they are the ones who is doing the fault finding.

Speak Light

restricted access
TEXTUS RECEPTUS --- New Testament

Masoretic Text--- Old Testament

I have posted in at least 15 topics in this website

again --- in the specific passages where I had presented error and intentional mistranslations - all manuscripts that exist in the world are all exactly the same - exactly.

These specific passages do not have variants whatsoever, pertaining to the mistranslated words that have been translated from them.

They all are the same exact - in this specific regard...... exactly and precisely. You can pick or choose any manuscript family , in the passages I had mentioned, all are exactly the same.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The TEXTUS RECEPTUS is a Catholic interpretation from 1516, not older manuscripts.

Speak Light

restricted access
Textus Receptus or the Greek Byzantine Majority text

which ever you choose - wherever you look, all of the passages I have repeatedly expounded upon - all manuscripts are exactly the same - CONCERNING THESE PASSAGES.

Here is the Byzantine Majority text

Byzantine Majority text

Act 17:29 γενος ουν υπαρχοντες του θεου ουκ οφειλομεν νομιζειν χρυσω η αργυρω η λιθω χαραγματι τεχνης και ενθυμησεως ανθρωπου το θειον ειναι ομοιον

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Textus Receptus

Act 17:29 γενος ουν υπαρχοντες του θεου ουκ οφειλομεν νομιζειν χρυσω η αργυρω η λιθω χαραγματι τεχνης και ενθυμησεως ανθρωπου το θειον ειναι ομοιον

All manuscripts are all 99% the same, there are less that 1 % of difference between all Bible manuscripts

The translators are not changing and altering the Bible due to manuscript variants - they are changing and altering the Bible TRANSLATIONS themselves - to conform with a pre invented Trinitarian Faith System..

The problem is not the less than 1 % of difference between all Bible manuscripts. But this is not even something that you have claimed. You deny that there is a difference between the Translation and the Manuscripts and that I do not have a manuscript that supports my claim.

Yet this reality is never a part of your response - what does it matter which manuscript I choose to translate -

again --- in the specific passages where I had presented error and intentional mistranslations - all manuscripts that exist in the world - are all exactly the same - exactly.

These specific passages do not have variants whatsoever,

They all are the same exact - in this specific regard...... exactly and precisely, in the passages I had mentioned, all are exactly the same.

Can you please go to the posts I presented and disprove what I had presented ?

NO TRINITARIAN CAN - because Trinitarians do not have manuscripts for the Trinitarian Faith System -

the variants are due to simple copyist errors and simple mistakes in copying the manuscripts, therefore there is not a pattern of change, there is not specific order or reason for the variants,,

there is not a specific manuscript that is vastly and greatly different from another that entire alternative concepts of the faith and doctrines are built and new religious and faiths are created because of differenced between manuscripts.

and the variants between manuscripts do not have anything to do with regarding the TRINITY FAITH SYSTEM

random honest mistakes in making copies have not and do not change and re create religions and alternative faiths - no matter how much Trinitarians wish to fantasize and imagine.

Protestantism, Catholicism and all of the hundreds of other sects, denominations and Christian divisions of religions were not developed because of variants between manuscripts - this is another Trinitarian deception. I am humbly asking you to please take a step beyond the " one step theology of Trinitarianism " let's correct this Trinitarian deliberate distractive habitual lurch and let's focus on the facts.

Joseph Smith did not invent Mormonism any more that Rome, Catholicism or Charles Taze Russell , Jehovah Witness or The Church Of England, Protestantism - because they found a different or better manuscript to translate

no organization was developed because of variants or differences in manuscripts, These were invented because the translators go in and make slight edits, changes and alterations to alter and add to and remove from the original message in the manuscripts.

Do you wish to force me or distract me into proving something that I have never claimed nor that is truth ? - or is this all the trinitarian is able to do in defense of their faith - a habit and ingrained continual distraction and deception that originates from nowhere and nothing and that goes to nowhere and to nothing -

one step Trinitarian one step theology that invents sins and eternal excuses to prevent moving beyond a single step

Last edited:

Speak Light

restricted access
85 % of all Bible manuscripts found were accidently found by mistake and by accident and they had been discarded and abandoned, lost, buried and trashed and forgotten

for nearly 2000 years Trinitarians prohibited and outlawed a modern Bible Translation, they were not preserving nor spreading the Bible, They were preserving and attempting to control a perverted mistranslation of Latin that eventually became a dead language - because of the denial and rejection and hatred Trinitarians had for the original manuscript message -

this is exactly what killed Latin, in England a whole family were burned at the stake for saying the Lords prayer in English.

The Latin language had to die out in order to save and preserve the Trinitarian Faith System - as well as all Bible manuscripts in every place where the public would translate

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

Not CATHOLIC AS YOU CLAIM.

Last edited:

Willy

Pro Poster

Here is a great article from the same site on the Alexandrian texts …

https://www.preservedword.com/content/the-unreliablitity-of-the-alexandrian-manuscripts/

Vaticanus is the sole property of the Vatican; it has been a part of the Vatican library since at least 1475. It’s history previous is unknown. It was written by three scribes, and has been corrected by at least two more. Vaticanus adds to the Old Testament the apocryphal books of Baruch, Wisdom, Ecclesiasticus, Judith, Tobit, and the Epistle of Jeremiah. Dean Burgon describes the poor workmanship of Vaticanus:

Codex B [Vaticanus] comes to us without a history: without recommendation of any kind, except that of its antiquity. It bears traces of careless transcription in every page. The mistakes which the original transcriber made are of perpetual recurrence.

One would then assume that Tischendorf found the prized Sinaiticus on a library shelf, hidden among other manuscripts. Well, this is not exactly the case. He found it in a trash can, waiting to be burnt! Sound incredible? Tischendorf gives his personal testimony:

It was at the foot of Mount Sinai, in the Convent of St. Catherine, that I discovered the pearl of all my researches. In visiting the library of the monastery, in the month of May, 1844, I perceived in the middle of the great hall a large and wide basket full of old parchments; and the librarian, who was a man of information, told me that two heaps of papers like these, moldered by time, had been already committed to the flames. What was my surprise to find amid this heap of papers a considerable number of sheets of a copy of the Old Testament in Greek, which seemed to me to be one of the most ancient that I had ever seen.

These inferior texts have ushered in The Great Apostasy, as they have been embraced by the bulk of self appointed “textual critics”, … they among other things diminish Christ, a work that we know is of the Devil, … as well they create division, confusion and schism.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member

Here is a great article from the same site on the Alexandrian texts …

https://www.preservedword.com/content/the-unreliablitity-of-the-alexandrian-manuscripts/

Vaticanus is the sole property of the Vatican; it has been a part of the Vatican library since at least 1475. It’s history previous is unknown. It was written by three scribes, and has been corrected by at least two more. Vaticanus adds to the Old Testament the apocryphal books of Baruch, Wisdom, Ecclesiasticus, Judith, Tobit, and the Epistle of Jeremiah. Dean Burgon describes the poor workmanship of Vaticanus:

Codex B [Vaticanus] comes to us without a history: without recommendation of any kind, except that of its antiquity. It bears traces of careless transcription in every page. The mistakes which the original transcriber made are of perpetual recurrence.

One would then assume that Tischendorf found the prized Sinaiticus on a library shelf, hidden among other manuscripts. Well, this is not exactly the case. He found it in a trash can, waiting to be burnt! Sound incredible? Tischendorf gives his personal testimony:

It was at the foot of Mount Sinai, in the Convent of St. Catherine, that I discovered the pearl of all my researches. In visiting the library of the monastery, in the month of May, 1844, I perceived in the middle of the great hall a large and wide basket full of old parchments; and the librarian, who was a man of information, told me that two heaps of papers like these, moldered by time, had been already committed to the flames. What was my surprise to find amid this heap of papers a considerable number of sheets of a copy of the Old Testament in Greek, which seemed to me to be one of the most ancient that I had ever seen.

These inferior texts have ushered in The Great Apostasy, as they have been embraced by the bulk of self appointed “textual critics”, … they among other things diminish Christ, a work that we know is of the Devil, … as well they create division, confusion and schism.
A King James Only site.

Speak Light

restricted access
99 % of all manuscripts text agree and as I have repeated, the fact remains that

--- in the specific passages where I had presented error and intentional mistranslations - all manuscripts that exist in the world - are all exactly the same - exactly. Word for word exactly

These specific passages do not have variants whatsoever,

They all are the same exact - in this specific regard...... exactly and precisely, in the passages I had mentioned, all are exactly the same.

No new age religion is built and founded and based upon variant texts - there is nothing different about any of the manuscript families that caused the new modern religious organization to even claim that their alternative religion or denomination was created because of variants in manuscripts.

These modern denominations and organizations are still making translations with the same overall error and still even altering and changing even the very manuscripts they claim supports them.

There is nothing about Jehovah Witness faith in any manuscript family - nor Mormonism or 7 th Day or any of the denominations. All of these religions literally go in an render an alternative meaning and translation to invent their faith from that which is nowhere in any Biblical manuscript on the planet.

The less than 1 % of the mistakes and copyist errors are not giving cause for inventing a denomination.

Speak Light

restricted access
Nevertheless I am honored and thankful for the kindness and the time you have spent communicating with me concerning these matters. I am not wanting to focus on you or anyone personally.

I just wanted to clarify exactly what i was trying to say and that is that - I know you understand what I was explaining and i accept and understand that you do not fully agree,

Thanks for the valuable time and inspiration you share.

Speak Light

restricted access
but the reason that true believers in God's word reject the Trinity is simply because they do not see scripture that describes Jesus Christ as

- Co - Eternal Son
nor as Co
- Equal Son
nor as Co
- Omnipresent Son

the major difference is that Trinitarian believers do NOT believe that Jesus Christ existed previously - as only a mere prophetic promise in the mind of God - But Trinitarians believe that Jesus always was evident and clearly existing in the Old Testament as
- Co - Eternal Son ... / Co - Equal Son

The bible clearly explains that - Jesus Christ existed previously - as only a prophetic promise in the mind of God and that he came out of God and returns back to God, and that Jesus is a manifestation and MORPH / form - of God - that can appear physically visible and disappear into spiritual -

and was not
eternally existing as second person - externally eternally - outside of God as a second person as - Co - Eternal Son.

nor as Co
- Equal Son
nor as Co
- Omnipresent Son

The bible clearly explains that - Jesus is Equal to God - that he is Omnipresent and Eternal but not " CO " plurally Eternal as a second eternal person but rather a visible manifestation of God -

God made flesh - born out of the spirit of the holy - the father whom is himself a Spirit God - invisible

the Bible clarifies that in
" diverse - different manners " God has manifested himself, in the past history - Old Testament, But these many, many previous manifestations of God throughout history

these are not the APPEARING OF GOD’S ONLY BORN SON,

Heb 1:1 – 2 explains from the MANUSCRIPTS

Heb 1:1 Many ways, also various ways, long ago the God spoke to their fathers in the prophets

:2 unto these last of days, of these, he spoke to them in his son upon whom is given heir, of whom also this is forever made / done

Exactly as we see exactly in the Hebrew manuscripts

:1 πολυμερως Many ways - και also - πολυτροπως various ways - παλαι long ago - ο the - θεος God - λαλησας spoke to - τοις their - πατρασιν fathers -

:2 εν in - τοις their - προφηταις prophets - επ unto - εσχατων the last - των of - ημερων days - τουτων to these - ελαλησεν he spoke - ημιν to them - εν in - υιω his son - ον upon whom - εθηκεν is given - - κληρονομον heir - παντων of all - δι by / of - ου whom - και also - τους this - αιωνας is forever / eternally - εποιησεν made done

Last edited: