• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

I Declare Election Invalid

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I agree. But there is no one left at the Federal level of law enforcement (FBI, CIA...) that is going to do anything about it.

Until the responsible parties are put UNDER the prison for this coup, expect more of the same and worse.

Willy

Pro Poster
Trump's army of working men and women (rednecks) , 70 million strong, outnumber corrupt globalist politicians, FBI, CIA, all the military combined and anyone else who cares to challenge them, … they are the power behind the nation remaining a nation …

I been listening to Charlie Daniels the last few weeks …

What most people call a redneck
Ain't nothin' but a workin' man
And he makes his livin' by the sweat of his brow
And the calluses on his hands

Now you intellectuals may not like it
But there ain't nothin' you can do
'Cause there's a whole lot more of us common folks
Then there ever will be of you

What this world needs is a few more rednecks
Some people ain't afraid to take a stand
What this world needs is a little more respect
For the Lord and the law and the workin' man

The question is, do they care enough about standing against tyranny and do they know the power they wield … or better yet, do they know how to wield it without shedding blood …??

I'd say a massive strike of 70 million people shutting the country down would last about 5 days before a second election was announced …

:popcorn:

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
The government elites and corporations controlled by the elite's reactions to that may not turn out as you expect. It would be interesting.

Not enough people understand WE are the people. Not the government, WE are.
WE decide.

They are not going to just give back power, no government ever just hands it back. You have to take it by force.

When WE have had enough, the people with the guns will have to put their patriotism into action.
That is the only kill switch for tyranny. War.

The progressives have taken over every peaceable means of being civil.

When we have had enough it will end when WE end it and not a moment sooner. Unless Jesus returns, then none of this will matter.

Lets say the election is turned over you think they will go away peaceably? They will burn it all down and set fire to themselves if need be.

There is no good option on the table.

jdyson

restricted access
They will burn it all down and set fire to themselves if need be.

If they don't have any matches to do their thing I will be happy to proved a box of "diamond" matches that lights quickly & easily

Note: they are for you not the surrounding buildings

Willy

Pro Poster
Biden won the election.
You can grow up and meet your maker with an honest face
Or lie thinking you even fooled Him too

In your dreams …

Joe Biden won nothing. The democrats along with the help of antifa, black lives matter, the CIA, the FBI, the news media, google, twitter, facebook, and globalist elements in the republican party and around the world exercised a coup d'état on the peoples of the United States of America. They did this by force. The United States exists at the moment in a state or civil war.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
After what Bill Barr admitted on Friday and he cant be bothered to fire Bill Barr?
I certainly don't expect him to do this.

jdyson

restricted access
Don't lie to yourself
It will bite you in the ass
where it hurts most
honisty
the pocket bvojh
da balls (:-

Last edited:

InTheWind

Pro Poster
They do that and they will have millions of people coming down hard on them.
We arn`t the sheep like they are, they only get away with stuff because like my sig. says evil triumphs when good men do nothing.