1. We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.
    Dismiss Notice

Guests Please Become Members

Discussion in 'Do Not Know Where to Post What You want?' started by Mickeylittle, May 6, 2017.

?

Do we need a forum for seekers

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle New Member

Hey everyone I have only been a member of the forum for a couple of days now but I notice that there is usually only 1 or 2 members present and 8 to 15 guests present while I am online.

So that means there are a lot of you reading and maybe searching for truth and I'm asking you to pray and ask God if He wants you to go ahead and become a member here so that you can share your thoughts and ask your questions.

My Avatar is not meant to be funny or a joke, even though most people think Highway to Hell comes from AC/DC and Stairway to Heaven comes from Led Zeppelin but it originally comes from scripture in Matthew 7:13-14

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. The New International Version.

I'm not saying that any of you are lost and without Christ but I am saying that we all have people we know that fall in that category and if we can start a trend of getting Guests to come to CTZ Forum and then join up where they can ask questions etc. Then we might see the hand of God saving some souls in a mighty way.

CoreIssue likes this.