• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Grace under pressure

Heather Frank

restricted access
Yeah, I can quote books in a properly constructed grammatical English sentence, and funnily enough, you can't. All you know how to do is post links to stuff other people wrote or recorded. Now that's odd. I've actually written whole books, and I don't believe you ever actually spent any time in Vietnam anyway. I mean, that's a throwaway line and anyone can use it.
"I fought in Vietnam?" People nudge each other with their elbows and say that all the time. Lends an aura of mystery and adds a patina of time and a veneer of slight tragedy to them.
You fought in Vietnam?

PROVE IT.

Heather Frank

restricted access
I know the difference between knowledge and wisdom. Also, I've met secretive spy type braggarts like you before. You love to announce that you know a bunch of stuff because of some experience you had because of somewhere you went. You like to brag and talk about how much you know; you don't like to listen to other people, you don't want friends, and the only thing you "know" is how to abuse, attack, insult and attack people who don't agree with every word that drips from your lips. "Top Secret Crypto Word?" that means you have some unlisted phone numbers and you run agents on the streets. I don't know how loyal your secret snitches are to you, but I know absolutely everything there is to know about the police. You like to use street snitches and stool pigeons, and you refuse friends from among the trusting citizenry, and practice torture as a method of keeping people in your spy stable. Also, you don't have very many loyal agents, if you have any, because anyone loyal and open would refuse to snitch and spy on their neighbors secretly, and when you manage to grab someone and try to twist infy binfy out of them, the cravens always catch on and start wanting rewards, which you never give them, because you know you're not supposed to be running spies on the streets and you know they know it. You're just a mean manipulator who wants to take up citizens time and you promote tattletelling.

Actually, I kind of feel sorry for you. I bet you don't have a single solitary friend, I've met millions of cops before, and everything they say is always shallow sportschat when they want something and are being friendly, or rigid screechy screamy "follow the law and do what I say" threats couched as religious divine commands when you're mad.