• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

God chose them, told them how to live & what they have done in return

jdyson

restricted access
God chose them, told them how to live & what they have done in return
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:
(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:
(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: .,.,.,..,..,

Are they multiplying?
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population
God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives~~~~

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.
(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
This is how they have chosen to treat the stranger—
The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children

https://tinyurl.com/32yekhjk
Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
https://tinyurl.com/47s4nm28
Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
https://tinyurl.com/4a8zj84c
The above are recent events bur there were old events that God condemned as well-
Ezekiel

Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
I believe there is only one way God would forgive His chosen

Confess your misdeeds
Open your arms and welcome all
As if they were your own flesh and blood
Ask the Lord for Forgiveness
Should the Israelis do these things I believe God would forgive them
&
Peace would return to the Middle East
This is how I see it, how do you?

jdyson

restricted access
Confess your misdeeds
Open your arms and welcome all
As if they were your own flesh and blood
Ask the Lord for Forgiveness
Should the Israelis do these things I believe God would forgive them
&
Peace would return to the Middle East
This is how I see it, how do you?

Typo correction=-------
Peace will begin to encircle our planet
Making this the most historical human evolutionary event of all times past

marking this as the beginning of world wide peace.
Only the world Jewish community can persuade the Israeli leaders and citizens to do this.
I do not posses that kind of power.
I can not help, can you?
Just asking
No animosity intended or implied
(:-

Heather Frank

restricted access
You know what that sounds like to me, it just sounds like an abstruse continuation of the competition between Isaac and Ishmael. It's Jewish vs Islamic, and it doesn't have anything to do with Christianity. I've heard comments before that both sons actually got promises that they would be the patriarchs of great nations, but that predated Mohammed by a long time, in fact it even predated the ten commandments. Sounds totally political to me, I actually can't see what that has to do with religion at all.