• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Gal 5:21

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Galatians 5:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:21Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

21 and envy; in drunkenness, orgies and things like these. I warn you now as I have warned you before: those who do such things will have no share in the Kingdom of God!

Complete Jewish Bible(CJB) Copyright © 1998 by David H. Stern. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

Envy is something that is common in our world today to want what others have is only a part of it, envy is more of wanting to be them than for you to be happy with who you are.

Murders to take another person’s life is a sad thing that happens life is sacred but those that murder attempt to devalue God’s greatest creation us as humans. To murder is to be as an animal rather being a person.

Drunkenness is a common thing it happens to many people and causes them to change and causes them to become slaves for the drink, they keep wanting more and more and need to do what they can to get it, they become servants of the drink rather then the Lord, those that use drugs are often even worse.

Revile is a extreme level of disgust for another person, to hate even, this is something that is common in the world with the attitude of just thinking about ones self rather then how it effects others or even if it right.

To live this way is not to live for the Lord and if we don’t live for the Lord then we do not have the Lord. if we don’t have the Lord then we are not part of His kingdom.