• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 6:9-10

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 6:9-10
KJV 9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
YLT 9 And the masters! the same things do ye unto them, letting threatening alone, having known that also your Master is in the heavens, and acceptance of persons is not with him.
10 As to the rest, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might;

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

9 We should live in treating others with the reminder we answer to and serve the Lord; we are to be a reflection of His light to the world, to be a picture of Him to those who don’t know Him. What type of picture are we making in His name? We should treat those who under our authority with respect and love. The world can use evil means and tear down people, we aren’t to do this but act as Christ would. We all need Christ the same.

10 We are to draw our strength for life thru Him. Many time people try to get strength from other things but those things often lead us to fall or weakness but the Lord allows us to fall only to grow and build us up better. Often time everything else will use us up but the Lord using us grows us up, we should try to mirror this to the world.