• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Eph 3:11-13

clark thompson

Advanced Poster
Ephesians 3:11-13

KJV11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:12In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.13Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

WEB11according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord;12in whom we have boldness and access in confidence through our faith in him.13Therefore I ask that you may not lose heart at my troubles for you, which are your glory.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

11 The eternal purpose is that we can be saved and that we effect others to where they can by Christ be saved. The purpose was done thru Jesus dying and rising from the grave. Jesus died once to defeat sin forever.

12 We by Jesus have access to the Father and can go straight to Him without a manly priest because we have a heavenly priest named Jesus. Having faith in Him should give us confidence we have a relationship with the One that made the earth and heavens.

13 God is bigger then our tribulations this is not saying they will always go away but that God can always bring us to overcome them and that one day we have a promise of a place that we wont have troubles.