• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Donald J. Trump

jdyson

restricted access
Trump is the one going after the deep state by himself in the most part, what ever we`re fighting evil in a big way it`s got to be someone that will fight for us not money.
Please Oh Wise One, provide some facts behind your post
thanks in advance
(:-

InTheWind

Pro Poster
Well if that ever happens it will because of the evil corruption of the Dems.
In the end jail would be a blessing compared to where the corrupt Dems will go when the Lord returns. :wink1:

jdyson

restricted access
What concerns me the most is the persons who stormed the White House and their followers.

Most of them honestly believed what Trump was saying

Being good American citizens
, they honestly believed they were doing the right thing based on what the president of the USA was saying.

I hope the FBI and local police understand this. I would not object to pardons for most of them. Those who used this for devious purposes need to be charge for their crime.

Willy

Pro Poster
Best President you ever had, ... his presidency was the last while you still had the semblance of a Nation based on democratic principles. The forces that sought to stop his presidency in 2016 and told us then they would do anything to stop him did just that, the 2020 election was stolen from him and you now live in a devolving uncivilized tribal society, where you have people in power that I would not trust to cook me up a fast food hamburger.

Further, you raise your children without discipline and fudge their grades giving them no chance to compete in a world where other nations are sending their children to school for 18 hours a day and then they go home to do homework.

Your children will have no chance when they get into the real world where snakes wait to exploit them. You are over as a nation. The ones that could have stopped it are mostly lawyers and all they can do is talk. Look at them. Their response to a coupe de ta is to keep on talking.

I'm just here watching the show ... saddest bit of history I have ever seen, ... goes to show though, what happens when you turn your back on almighty God and invite everybody in the world in with their false gods and then tear down the real God's precepts and give power to false ones.

Same thing happened to Israel. God simply gave them over to what they wanted and they for a time were absorbed by their enemies ... how could God, being God, treat you any differently ...?

:popcorn:

I pray for those of like mind that see this coming to pass, ... be strong and wait on God. It's His show now ...

:pray:

Willy

Pro Poster
Judges 10:6,7

And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth, and the gods of Syria, and the gods of Zidon, and the gods of Moab, and the gods of the children of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines, and forsook the LORD, and served not him.

7 And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hands of the Philistines, and into the hands of the children of Ammon.