• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Church in Laodice

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I believe we are in the Time of Falling Away and this is the reality of most churches today.
To the Church in Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I notice how God wishes we were one extreme or the other. Things in God's world and in reality are one or the other. Black or white. Light or dark.

There is no middle ground or gray areas that I see in the biblical Christian's worldview.
We are either on Gods side or we are his enemy.

Completely different from the worldview we see today where there are "shades of gray", many viewpoints, opinions, and realities.