• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Ancient Aliens

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I have been watching this series on the History Channel.

Obviously I don't buy into the alien claims. But, if you watch, the buildings and other structures they show and talk about make one think.

The age, size, materials used, etc just don't fit unless one considers Pre-Adamic, the Flood and related issues in the Bible.

jdyson

restricted access
Extraterrestrial life

What are the odds of life living on other planets?

If the six numbers on a ticket match the numbers drawn by the lottery, the ticket holder is a jackpot winner—regardless of the order of the numbers. The probability of this happening is 1 in 13,983,816.
The Brad Cox-trained Essential Quality, with four wins on the Road to the Kentucky Derby, is the favorite with 2-1 odds.
The study from the National Safety Council found that, as of 2017, the lifetime odds of an individual’s dying from a pedestrian accident were 1 in 556
As humanity casts an ever-wider net across the cosmos, capturing evidence of thousands of worlds, an ancient question haunts us: Is anybody out there?

The good news: We know vastly more than any previous generation. Our galaxy is crowded with exoplanets – planets around other stars. A healthy percentage of them are small, rocky worlds, of a similar size and likely similar composition to our home planet.
Life in the Universe: What are the Odds? – Exoplanet Exploration: Planets Beyond our Solar System (nasa.gov)

Exoplanets Last update: June 30, 2021
CONFIRMED Exoplanets 4,422
NASA CANDIDATES 7,450
PLANETARY SYSTEMS 3,280
Exoplanet Exploration: Planets Beyond our Solar System (nasa.gov)

Since there are billions of stars out there and planets much liker ours circling many of those suns the odds that there is no life out there is near “zero”; most likely there is life out there.

I personally doubt that whoever they are would travel here to take a personal look at “us” but I do believe many of those solar civilizations have progressed to the point where they have sent “probs” in search of life and we may have inadvertently seen a probe or two.

I am totally confident that humans will eventually travel beyond our solar system, and I believe we will send probes out into outer space looking for evidence of life, and I believe we may have seen such probes probing us.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
God created Angels and man, not aliens. He died for the sins of man, not aliens. He incarnated for the sins of man, not aliens. At the end of the millennial kingdom the whole universe will be destroyed because God determines enough is enough. Aliens do not fit in God's plans.

Heather Frank

restricted access
Oh, that show. That tries to be journalism and report on an alleged origin of the species story. If you follow weblinks to podcasts and places where people who actually believe in that broadcast and congregate, you come to this really creepy community where people think the earth was created by some beings called the Archons, and they're all gnostic dualists. Some of them sound really crazed when they get going. There are people promoting that on You Tube, and one of them is Donald Michael Katz, who wrote a book called Modern Magic on conjuring Baal, need I introduce him further? They all get to a part in their teaching where they say that this cosmic Kumantang created everything, and that Jehovah is a false usurper, and they're related to, for example, South American Quetzal Flying Snake cults and in pop culture, a "song" called Serpents of the Light by, get this, a band from Florida called Deicide. Everyone who follows that UFO cult to it's logical conclusion concludes that they're demons. I guess, given that the Bible is actually true and it must be something to do with something, that the Ancient Aliens are identical to the fallen angels, that's in the Bible. That whole crowd is illogical, they still see Lucifer as the Star of the Morning and the Lightbringer, and their timeline is all bolloxed up. I'm pretty sure that all bears some relation to the Near Eastern Zarathustra cult that Nietzsche was into that's all the worship of Persian "gods" from before the time of Islam, rooted in the study of a society that has never even been Jewish, let alone Christian. Also, it kinda reminds me of Hinduism, where everyone is evolving to a godlike condition, and the ascended masters become disincarnate devas, which is a type of spirit being.