• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Agape!

QuestionIt!

restricted access
No. CI is steeped in Church Dogma and is unwilling to change, deleting my post about Jesus.
I'm outta here, antchrist!

We’ll just to point out confusion questioning what your taught is a very generalized question. As is anyone should make a point of questioning and researching anything someone teaches them. The Bible says to never put your faith in man we aren’t without flaw. Now if this question asked if someone was scared to question their faith that in itself would be an illogical thought. If you question Gods word then you cant logically have faith in God because you are in disbelief. Myself personally when God and I bonded after my reaching out with questions and being responded to in return with manifesting blessing and proof of promises right before my eyes. Because he knew I’ve never been much of reader even though I was smart. I just didn’t learn best that way. And God began teaching me the Bible directly. Now that I have grown and have more understanding and reference points I do read things when researching specific topics to help my understanding when I feel that I’m not fully seeing what God is telling me. And sometimes for references to use when exp what I can to others. So in conclusion if I where to learn from a religious platform I’d question everything and double check with God. And I can’t say I’m non denominational and teach myself because I dont believe religion does any good it does more damage my separating Gods people and creating reasons for discourse. And as stated I take no credit Gods my Sensei. But ? Seems to be more focused on discourse, conflict and instigating people into questioning God. That only fits the description of one.