• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. jhala

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

now you eat your popcorns and piss on the teaching of christ. ;) go on with your duplicity and fool your own self with your hypocrisy. :) and there is no loss on my part. now you kindly go to hell.
  2. jhala

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

dont give me an bogus look like that and tell us the damn process of recognizing of our real papa. ( hypocrite fraud ) and than say that it is false. and it is rightful path. `1st of all prove yourself and than talk. ( uncivilized bachelor daddy )
  3. jhala

now if you will bring holy books quotes, personal experience, faith or belief. than is it means that i have to follow every religion from other 3500 religions ? it is not possible for me. so kindly give me another explanation and than open your mouth. and now if we properly check you than you...
  4. jhala

alright - alright than you tell us the process of recognizing of our real papa. now because we havent seen him before our birth. and dont know that who has tilled our real mother. and are completely an ignorant about him but it does not means that she is also ignorant fool like us. ( so anyways...
  5. jhala

what is that false thing ? kindly point it out. and prove yourself.
  6. jhala

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...