• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. Mickeylittle

Curious. Your thoughts appreciated.

I totally agree CoreIssue but we have them don't we and part of what I was trying to say in my post above is 3 things: 1) not all these denominations are based on God's Word (the majority probably aren't or they pick and choose bits and pieces) 2) even the ones that do believe in the inerrancy...
  2. Mickeylittle

Turning from the Truth

I agree with this. I know Hebrews 6:4-6 can be confusing, heck a lot of the Bible can be and I am certainly not a scholar! But we have to look at the Bible as a whole and so I want to add Matthew 7:21-23 and point out 2 things when looking at this short passage: 1) These were not pew sitters -...
  3. Mickeylittle

False Doctrines and Religions

I think 2 Timothy 3:1-5 pretty much sums it up best: But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without...
  4. Mickeylittle

Homosexuality

No doubt about that. Hollywood has done a fabulous job of making homosexual individuals on TV/Movies were attractive, smart, and loveable! They have pushed that agenda better than most presidential candidates have pushed theirs!
  5. Mickeylittle

Boy if it was only that easy. Matthew 7:21-23 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name...
  6. Mickeylittle

Reinvigorating CTZ

Am I the salt and the light that Jesus has called me to be? I don't mean phony bologna where I'm too heavenly minded to be any earthly good. But I mean being a Christian who even though still has bills, sickness, and problems, doesn't waver in his faith. One who doesn't whine and complain when...
  7. Mickeylittle

Eph 4:29-30

29) There's a lot of things that I can say but I shouldn't say because my words tend to tear people down rather than edify or build people up! I believe that when I became a Christian I gave up my rights. I became a slave of Christ's! Doesn't 1 Cor 6:19-20 tell us that we are not our own but...
  8. Mickeylittle

Not to be simplistic but Paul said he would preach Christ and Him crucified. To me that is the key to where we all must start, kind of that solid rock foundation that we must build our lives on if we want it to be purposeful and pleasing to God. I think the scriptures tell us that when we are...