• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. J

Donald J. Trump

He'll learn as he has surrounded himself with good advisers. He won't take any crap from Islam. Neither will I! Jihad Report May 20, 2017 - May 26, 2017 Attacks 51 Killed 348 Injured 485 Suicide Blasts 11 Countries 14 In one week worldwide. Religion of peace?????? A perversion of a religion...
  2. J

Homosexuality

Hollywierd is a better noun than Hollywood. I'm not homophobic. I do not fear homosexuals. I've never had a homosexual encounter and would not. To this male it's repulsive, unnatural, sick, perverted, demented, and 100% against Christian principles. That said I see no reason to be VIOLENT...
  3. J

Curious. Your thoughts appreciated.

Well then what is the one and only true Christian faith???? There are at least 33,000 Christian denominations all reading the same book. Pick the "right" one.
  4. J

Archaeologists Discover Remains Egyptian Army Red Sea

Likely FAKE. Such a discovery would almost certainly have made at least a blurb on mainstream news. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. http://www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp Fake news like this about ancient remains being found...
  5. J

Colossus probably depicting Ramses II found in Egypt

As an aside some information: As of 2005 (most recent data), approximately 88 percent of the world's population were said to "believe in God" (Cambridge University). This is down from 96 percent in 2000. In the United States, 95 percent of the population "believe in God." Here in the U.S. 95%...
  6. J

I strongly disagree. One "religious" site I visit has 35,000 members. People do VOTE thus are "involved" in politics. It's estimated that there are about 2.8 BILLION people world wide that identify as "Christian". I vote, thus read and try to make an informed vote.
  7. J

Curious. Your thoughts appreciated.

There at at least 33,000 denominations of the "Christian" religion. ALL READING THE SAME BOOK! One wonders why is that? Methinks man has corrupted the Bible and the minds of worshiping believers that DO NOT read the Bible. Letting a clergyman read Scripture is like letting someone else eat...
  8. J

Why do Why don't "lurkers" join? "a few thousand" every month and no one joins?
  9. J

To WHO? It's not the thread content but the glaring lack of participation form the members. Are there more than six members with a heartbeat still here? Just askin'. I'd abandon this site and join one with real participating membership but I would not be helping this site one bit now would...
  10. J

Member participation on this sad site is rather lacking. Mods need do something to either increase membership or pump some life into this site before it bleeds to death.
  11. J

Wow! That's as exciting as watching paint dry.:wink2::wink2:
  12. J

the earth reeling to and fro

As an aside to this conversation there are at LEAST .............ready................ 33,000 recognized denominations of Christians all reading the SAME book! I've read around FORTY thousand denominations. All reading essentially the same book. Some say the J.W.'s changed some wording in the...
  13. J

The reality of the rapture is still hotly debated among Bible Scholars. Not sure I buy the concept of floating off someplace else while evil is cleansed from this rock. NO! I'm not going to fall into a "debate" over the rapture. Been there, done that and no one wins. To each their own beliefs...
  14. J

Eph 4:17-18

Sadly FEW Americans that identify as Christians actually read the Bible much less STUDY the Book. Fact: The book in almost ALL American homes is the Bible. The most popular book in sales over time is the Bible. The Bible is the LEAST read of any book in America. Church goers let the preacher...
  15. J

God. Why create?

^^^ Works for me.:goldtooth:
  16. J

Oh, please explain all the above for this dumb old guy that don't "get it". I LOVE learning about Armageddon and the tribulation. Scary though they might be. I'd kinda like to be on the winning side of all that.:goldtooth::biggrin1:
  17. J

God. Why create?

I like that.^^^^ I can't even wrap my mind around what God's nature really is. The Bible says God created human in His image. Not a physical image but with the innate power of emotion, especially LOVE. Are we humans not curious? Do we not create, explore, investigate? I'm not bragging but please...
  18. J

God. Why create?

I just LOVE those icons.:love:
  19. J

God. Why create?

The Genesis account is history? Explain please? Is Job a real story or a parable? Did Jonah really live in the belly of a fish for 3 days? "Spare the rod and spoil the child" mean physical punishment? God created all we know in 6 literal 24 hour days? Noah built an ark that looked like a boat...
  20. J

God. Why create?

Isn't the Genesis account a story written for the people of the time? They had no concept of science. Indeed the word hadn't been used back then.