• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. J

Donald J. Trump

What I saw this morning of his welcome in Saudi pleased me. Even in a position of power we must be able to reason with others
  2. J

Donald J. Trump

Not convinced we will see.
  3. J

Donald J. Trump

He's the best conservative president we have right now The Jews will not except land for peace with out assured peace Trump knows this. It would be a bone to eastern nations to let this story ride. I'm not sure what would be gained putting an old women in jail. She deserves it,I think but it...
  4. J

Donald J. Trump

Where are you finding these things?
  5. J

Donald J. Trump

Trumps doing a fine job he's got the moxie to learn as he makes mistakes everyone makes them. Right now and for the duration of his term he'll be blamed for spoilt milk etc he is letting god guide him that's all it takes. He may not be popular for a while like Lincoln.
  6. J

Curious. Your thoughts appreciated.

Jesus died for all who are called and except. Even church members sin,remember Paul's letters. We must view all with love. We must call sin sin and we must be accuarte.
  7. J

We must call out the ones preaching false doctrine
  8. J

Turning from the Truth

Jesus said once they are in my hand no one can pluck them out.
  9. J

False Doctrines and Religions

We have Islam purporting to be the religion of peace but then not condeming the boron of true Islam. We Christians must condem so called religions that do not follow the Bible unerinly. I heard there are thousands of "church's". Having homosexual priest is an abomination but there are several...
  10. J

Homosexuality

Today there seems to be a concerted attempt to get high school age teens and even younger kids to try experiment with homosexual sex. A perversion leads to an increasing attempt to go futher same as using drugs.
  11. J

When the deciples found a man not associated directly with them preaching and healing in gods name they told him to stop Jesus told them not to prohibit this
  12. J

Donald J. Trump

So sorry to hear that but maybe God will intervene. We can hope.
  13. J

Donald J. Trump

You didn't name a vp prospect ,I believe Dr Carson might be a good choice I also would like to see Sen. Cruz in the Supreme Court. Man can not answer the questions of this world we must have God. I think my likes and much prayer could
  14. J

any ideas?

Interesting that's why I searched out this site for another view of gods law and wisdom
  15. J

any ideas?

This morning I was listening to a Bro Olaugh on the radio,he expounded that gods ot laws hadn't changed. I am of the belief that we are not bound by the definition of unclean foods. I feel this way by Pauls vision of the sheet and told to kill and eat. I also know it's referring to Gentiles and...
  16. J

any ideas?

Yes I think it's our own fault. I know you probably agree. But the OT is full of gods forgiveness if we repent b
  17. J

any ideas?

I was making no attempt at equating the US with Israel. I just thought we were blessed and that God has protected us through out our histry.
  18. J

any ideas?

I read psalms 124 I church but I changed Israel to America. Was this wrong?
  19. J

The purpose of the 144,000

Since Malachi 4 is the Old Testament and the old covenant. At the tribulation all Christians will be taken leaving Jew,then the 144,000 and The 2 prophets will try to lead the Jews to Jesus. But I thought the Jews would turn to Jesus before the tribulation.
  20. J

The purpose of the 144,000

I interpret that to mean before the tribulation