• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. M

Unconditional Love?

I'm not going to get sucked into a biblical discussion with someone of your intellectual capacity.
  2. M

Gal 5:18-19

Really...tell you what partner, I just replied to the 'Unconditional love' thread. I have only touched the tip of the Ice Berge with this brief post. You have no idea of the depth of the deceptions perpetrated on the body of Christ; it's undeniable as well as unbelievable!
  3. M

Unconditional Love?

OK..I Willy--I have tried to explain to Christians for years and years that theology is not and never can be a sort of verse by verse (tossing at one another like hand grenades) "discussion". That sir is called doctrinal development. Today the church is smothered in the deceptions of...
  4. M

Unconditional Love?

Given that Paul was the apostle most strongly associated with the gospel of grace, he makes curious statements all through his letters. He describes himself as running, fighting, beating his body, straining, pressing on toward the "goal", and trying to obtain and take hold of a prize. Do you...
  5. M

Christ called people of his day liars, hypocrites, thieves, blind guides, fools, and called Gentiles: Dogs! Did that make him a bigoted hypocrite, or was he simply calling a spade a spade?
  6. M

You are also a biblically ignorant fool.
  7. M

Gal 5:13-14

You are a mean spirited nasty person and as a Christian you should be ashamed of yourself.
  8. M

Donald J. Trump

Trump would not have been my first choice, by any stretch. But faced with Trump or Clinton (and if honest Al Sharpton will really, really, really leave our country; if Trump wins the presidency--as Sharpton has promised to do) then I'll gladly vote Trump!!!!
  9. M

Unconditional Love?

You know what your real problem is brother. You seem to be looking, but it's really hard to shake the anger when you enter the sanctification process later than in infancy. I know you. I have been you on steroids partner, and I have to really work at it every day and all the time. You are...
  10. M

Unconditional Love?

I wanted to ask a question but am not sure where I do that. So I will stick it here for now. Do Christians know that Paul did not believe in the Virgin birth, nor did he acknowledge Christ's in born divinity? Since Paul's epistles were the first New Testament writings----even before the gospel...
  11. M

Donald J. Trump

For me it's substance. Anyone like Trump knows how to pick bright people to advance his agenda. I would bet that he will pick his advisors/ not yes men, and rely on their expertise. A Good President like a Reagan (jury is out on Trump being another Reagan) a good President knows how to delegate...
  12. M

51% of American Muslims Support Sharia Law

I believe what we are witnessing is the globalization of Islam. In the book of Revelation, the saints are beheaded for refusing the mark of the beast. Think about it!!!
  13. M

Unconditional Love?

In my opinion (like everyone else, I have lots of them) in order to understand "unconditional love" Christians must understand the gospel of the kingdom. Everyone who's confession is Christ is granted eternal salvation, but not everyone who is granted salvation will participate in the first...
  14. M

Gal 5:13-14

I think you may want to consider the following: The New Covenant is not a new law, the New Covenant is grace freely given as we walk in (keep) the perfect, integrated sanctification process which God has given to mankind. The TEN Commandments. The "law" which Paul is arguing against in the book...
  15. M

Donald J. Trump

I think it is deplorable that Christian leaders supported Trump over Ben Carson, however, if it comes down to Trump vs Clinton, and there is the slightest chance that Al Sharpton will keep his promise to leave America (as he has promised all of us: if Trump wins the presidency) I'm voting TRUMP!!!!!
  16. M

The issue I believe which has confused Christianity for centuries is the tension between grace and works. Salvation is by Grace, but not everyone who is "saved" will be in the first/ sanctification (kingdom of God) resurrection. The royal priesthood of Christ is the first resurrection whereas...
Back