• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. E

The White Throne Judgement

The Gospel. 1Corinthians 15 vs1-4. Acts 16 vs 30-31. Ephesians 2 vs4-11. 2Timothy 2-15. We must Rightly divide the word of truth. BBS. Berean Bible Society
  2. E

If salvation is a free gift which I know it is. There are no conditions. Faith alone.
  3. E

Christ died on the cross to pay for all of our sins. Past. present and future. I faithfully believe that and see myself as a sinner.I accept what he did for me and become a born again christian. He sends me the Holy spirit. So what did I do to earn my salvation?
  4. E

I was taught Once saved always saved. I know when a person gets saved God the Holy Spirit enters you and never leaves. But I was taught we don't do anything to earn our salvation. It is a gift from God I learned Faith alone Grace alone Scripture alone from the Berean Bible Society I learned you...
  5. E

Since there is no sin in heaven, we won't remember our earthly lives. However,we will recognize eachother. Very confusing to me as of now. Also. I am confused about election. Some people are chosen to be saved and some are not from God in the very beginning.
  6. E

From what I have read, Hell is torment. Peoples skin will burn, They will not be able to see God. Maybe when we get to Heaven,God will explain to us why some people are chosen and some people are not.
  7. E

the rapture!

From what I have read, There will be Tribulation saints. Others will continue to be blinded with their non belief. There will be a certain amount of years that the devil will reign. Then him and the rest of the non believers will be destroyed forever and the saints will enjoy heaven forever...
  8. E

Prayer request for me.

Sorry about you trial. Will Pray for you. I had a similar experience with dizziness. It is debilitating. My issue lasted 2 months. I think mine needed antibiotics for an inner ear infection. Also I did the Eply maneuver several times. It eventually stopped. Prayers....Eileen