• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Search results

1. W

George Floyd … Murder with Malice?

The mayor of Minneapolis was in collusion with ex gang members and black panther affiliates to bring down the police department and destroy the city. They also gave $27 million to the family of a felon that died of a drug overdose. The police captain lied under oath, leaving Derick Chauvin to be...
  2. W

This is an inappropriate response, ... Watch the free video … https://www.thefallofminneapolis.com/
  3. W

This explains a lot of things … https://www.thefallofminneapolis.com/
  4. W

Bible

It takes a particular type of person to criticize another man's Sword being used to fight against a common enemy. One must speculate for whom that person is actually fighting.
  5. W

Bible

:thumbup::thumbup:
  6. W

Bible

:tiphat:
  7. W

Bible

Well, I know of at least one entity that approves your post …
  8. W

Bible

:thumbup:
  9. W

Once Saved, Always Saved - A Doctrine of Devils: A Compendium of Truth, Replete With Indisputable Scriptural Evidence.

Gee Mitch, … that's pretty harsh, … do I at least get a runner up prize, … ?? And Mitch, … everyone is unworthy of eternal life … By the way, is the earth flat ...?? :blink:
  10. W

Forsaken, Or Felt Forsaken?

Nick Batzig opens an excellent post with these sad, but true words: 18 years ago, I heard a sermon on Matthew 27:46 – Jesus’ cry of dereliction on the cross, “My God, My God, Why have You forsaken Me?” At one point, the minister who was preaching this message said, “Jesus wasn't really...
  11. W

Once Saved, Always Saved - A Doctrine of Devils: A Compendium of Truth, Replete With Indisputable Scriptural Evidence.

Welcome Mitch, ... I see you are branching out … No one has ever been past the firmament - you're being deceived -- there's no such thing as "space"... Earth is the only planet - there's no such thing as "aliens"; the entire deception of "aliens" and "other planets" is being used to slander...
  12. W

God save us

There are sentences in this I do not understand ... :think:
  13. W

Thoughts from an old lady

You read my mind and post my thoughts, ... :friends:
  14. W

The millennial kingdom

:laugh:
  15. W

The millennial kingdom

Matthew, Mark, John, Peter, Saul (Paul) etc. ...
  16. W

Thoughts from an old lady

Prayers ...
  17. W

Baby Formula 36-24-38

Benefits of Breastfeeding for the Baby Breast milk provides the ideal nutrition for infants. It has a nearly perfect mix of vitamins, protein, and fat -- everything your baby needs to grow. And it's all provided in a form more easily digested than infant formula. Breast milk contains...
  18. W

In your view, what was/is the core theme of the Old Testament?

2 Corinthians 5:19-21 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in...
  19. W

In your view, what was/is the core theme of the Old Testament?

2 Corinthians 4:1-7 1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every...
Back