• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Donald J. Trump

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Really? Then why are you posting here since God will take care if?

Why did God use prophets and Apostles? Why is one of the Gifts of the Spirit administration? Why does God appointment governments? Why does the Bible say soldiers/police do not use their swords in vain?

The idea we are just to sit back and let God deal with it is a total lack of on Biblical knowledge. Yes, we are tools, but tools have a function they are to fulfill.

Junkers all

im not concerned because ive not only read the parts you mention but the end of the book to. and it says Jesus wins.. a evil life lead does no real harm to any one but itself. It can never really do any lasting harm to Gods elect. And besides that we have all the nondenominational people to do all the worring for us..which is very very very ectra specialy nice of them.

Last edited:

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Still not sure what to do here. Writing in a vote is the same as not voting it seems.
The result would be the same and nothing changes.
So voting my "conscience" would not really be an honest choice since the reality is I would just be letting other voters decide who is better. Which is the same as not voting at all.

3rd parties never win and only steal votes from other candidates. Its like betting your money on a 3rd horse in a 2 horse race. There is no chance it will win and you already lost good money that could be spent elsewhere.

I have to face the reality that the 2 party system has always been a lesser of 2 evils and not about what candidate is my favorite.
Which will do less damage? Like you said Core, neither. Neither reflect anything I can condone. Trump is off the charts and a non starter for me and Hillary is more of Obama to the extreme.

If society has come to this where these are the best representatives we have to offer then what do we do?

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Still not sure what to do here. Writing in a vote is the same as not voting it seems.
The result would be the same and nothing changes.
So voting my "conscience" would not really be an honest choice since the reality is I would just be letting other voters decide who is better. Which is the same as not voting at all.
That is what they want you to believe.

Most assuredly it is an honest choice. Voting for him is a betrayal to yourself.

Fact is taking votes away from the two major parties increases the chance neither will get the 270 required to will not win.
3rd parties never win and only steal votes from other candidates. Its like betting your money on a 3rd horse in a 2 horse race. There is no chance it will win and you already lost good money that could be spent elsewhere.
It is not theft and fact is a 3rd Party has won. It was called the Republican Party and Lincoln won.
I have to face the reality that the 2 party system has always been a lesser of 2 evils and not about what candidate is my favorite.
I just showed that is not correct.
Which will do less damage? Like you said Core, neither. Neither reflect anything I can condone. Trump is off the charts and a non starter for me and Hillary is more of Obama to the extreme.
There is increasing pressure and the possibility Trump will drop out and a replacement can be put in. Either via the Republican Committee, not elected in Congress, or they can reconvene the Convention.

There is a huge movement to write in Cruz or replace Trump with him.

This is very much like when the Republican Party came into existence.
If society has come to this where these are the best representatives we have to offer then what do we do?
Pray Trump gets out now. If not write in Cruz.

But understand Trump cannot win. So a vote for him is a vote for a loser. A write in makes a statement, if not for now, then for 2020.

The one sure thing is Trump is death for this country that is decline.

He cannot win and his numbers are in falling.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to believe, but it is getting worse.

Trump promised if he continued to decline, he would get out. He has not.

The RNC could remove him. But they back him. Even with over 70 in Congress calling for his removed and a number of states.

On the current Electoral county, Clinton only needs 21 more votes.

Cruz could beat Clinton, but the GOP and Trump would rather have her than him.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Its a lose/lose situation. Neither one of them have the fortitude to dismiss themselves because they are not worthy to be representing America.
Neither are they trustworthy. Both lie at will. Its disgusting.

Willy

Pro Poster
America along with most of the rest has fallen into the ditch. She has left God and is following her own way and the ways of false gods, whatever tickles her imagination.

Without God we become sheep without a shepherd. We become sheep following other sheep jumping over fences that aren't there, not able to reason through it before acting.

The wolves are at the door.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Cruz has given in and endorsed Trump. Not surprised but I thought he may hold out.

I guess no one is immune to political pressures in these last days.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
To date, I have not heard that. But, it would not surprise me, since they worked with Hitler, Muslims, etc.

Willy

Pro Poster
Well ... look who won the election. Never trust the press or polls, they are agenda oriented and it is nice to see CNN squirming while Trump refuses to acknowledge them. Their distorted Trump coverage through-out the election was maddening and anyone paying attention noticed and was not amused.

Looks like twitter is the way of the future. Imagine someone approaching Abraham Lincoln or some former great president and saying they could bring his message to the whole country in the matter of a moment. I can understand the press feeling threatened. They have instantly become irrelevant.

I was concerned over some of Trump's appointments, particularly the gold-in-sacks guy but then I thought who better to dismantle corrupt banking than someone who worked in the field. I would warn Trump, giving him the benefit of the doubt, that if he does not bring in reform and instead lets these former crooks run free then I would suggest his life is not worth a plug nickle. Trump preached that this is the last chance to change things and I believe he is right. I hope he believes it too.

I am really sick of all the racism brought in by Barry Obama. Before he became president we were both just ordinary men and then he became a black president as opposed to just a president. That turned me into a white guy and I guess I became responsible for every atrocity perpetrated against any other color. Sad really that he could not just be a man.

Just a few weeks left and we will see what the Donald has in store ...

:popcorn:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Apostasy and the slide is accelerating.

Having worked in Intel I recently did some research and what I found scares me

All in God's hand now.

jeager106

Getting Started
Considering the alternative I gladly voted Trump.
No I'm not wild about Trump. Wish there was another candidate but there wasn't.
Hillary is unfit for POTUS.
That's an opinion and nothing more and I'm entitled to it.

Willy

Pro Poster
The inauguration speech ...

At one point I thought Obama might just fall over and die.

Then I thought the former presidents might just nod quietly to each other and just go for the Trumpster and beat him to death.

I have never seen so many important people all in one place, in such obvious extreme emotional distress.

Their faces ... my lord ... :blink:

:popcorn: