• We strive to be a place where there can be honest discussion, debate and fellowship. The rules are few so you can speak your mind. We know we are living in tough times and we hope to share answers and help with each other. Please join us.

Donald J. Trump

Willy

Pro Poster
Ah, but is it the sound bite and emotion you agree with or the substance?
Off the top of my head ... emotion ... because I am so happy someone actually brought up some important issues ...

Tighten up immigration and send illegals home ...

Restrict Muslims entering U.S.A. until situation with ISIS and terrorists is contained ...

Monitor militant Muslims and Mosques in America ...

Stop giving weapons to people that turn them back on you ...

Stop trying to bring democracy to peoples that want to kill each other ...

Stop saying you will get tough on ISIS and actually get tough on ISIS ...

Bring jobs home from China and elsewhere ...

Get tough on American corporations that do not support American workers ...

Support second amendment right to bear arms ...

Military personnel carry weapons on base ...

Build a strong military ...

End political correctness and allow people to have flaws ... except Jeb ...

:wink1:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Off the top of my head ... emotion ... because I am so happy someone actually brought up some important issues ...
OK. He does push button without providing details. Except for the wall, which was approved in 2011 and never finished.
Tighten up immigration and send illegals home ...
No details except for the wall, as already noted.

Cruz doesn't do the big emotion, but provides a solid plan you can easily understand.Restrict Muslims entering U.S.A. until situation with ISIS and terrorists is contained ...​

Monitor militant Muslims and Mosques in America ...
He actually wants to monitor all Muslims, which is illegal.

I fully agree on monitoring known militants and Mosques. Actually nothing new and other candidates want to as well.
Stop giving weapons to people that turn them back on you ...
Again, not alone on that one.

Cruz wants to arm the Kurds and let them fight, not our enemies.

Much better plan never done.
Stop trying to bring democracy to peoples that want to kill each other ...
Again, not alone or an original proposal.
Stop saying you will get tough on ISIS and actually get tough on ISIS ...
But he doesn't propose getting tough. Just wants to bomb and leave it to Russia. Just bombing does not work and letting Russia get more power is a huge mistake.
Bring jobs home from China and elsewhere ...
Agree. But no details of how have been given.
Get tough on American corporations that do not support American workers ...
Neither defined in meaning or spelled out how.
Support second amendment right to bear arms ..
As does every other candidate.
Military personnel carry weapons on base ..
Not alone in that one either
Build a strong military ...
And yet, less than 6 months ago he didn't want to spend more on or expand the military.

Nor is he alone.
End political correctness and allow people to have flaws ... except Jeb ...
PC is a blight. He is not the only one who is not PC.

As for Jeb, don't get me started! :wink1:

My point is I look at substance as well. He lacks in my book.

Last edited:

darren lee

Not all muslims want to cause trouble ,but i agree that muslims do guetto themselves and i fear their imposed isolation distorts their view of their neibours asa whole.its their way or no way.
donald trum is wrong in his understanding he is avocating nazi old school politics, and i beleive causing devision in this already devided world.we dont need a usa president like trump
more money than sense. but hey he has a point.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
The Koran teaches that infidels (non Muslim) are to be converted, enslaved, cast out or killed.

Mohamed spread Islam by the sword, the Muslim empires oppressed non Muslims and considered them less than human.

The more peaceful Muslims are actually non literal liberal believers.

Trump isn't being a NAZI, but his approach is not legal in the US. But the problems he sees are very real.

Muslims do want to function under Sharia Law in every country they move to. They do not want to assimilate.

The world has a problem. Just being good neighbors isn't going to solve it. Islam sees no distinction between religion and government. They believe they are mandated to rule the world.

I believe Cruz has the right approach.

Willy

Pro Poster
Don't forget Ted was born in Calgary, Alberta ... that's no big deal as he has renounced his Canadian citizenship.

His wife Heidi, however, is a managing director at Gold in Sacks, and in my mind that whole firm along with others should be working hard labor behind bars.

I guess all crooks would like to be designated, "too big to fail" ...

I don't like people that are married to, or are friends with people that sell other people worthless investments ... goes to "character" ...

Having said that I do see Ted winning the nomination ... God help us all ...

:billcat:

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't matter whether he renounced his citizenship or not. Still a natural born American. He had dual citizenship.

My wife holds dual citizenship and is a natural born American. Many Americans were born out of country in the military, government, corporate world etc. Non issue.

And Trump's wives were picked because they were sexy models. Two were not born Americans..Nor were they modest.

So, Heidi should be in prison? Right next to Trump with all his dirty dealings?

No, you are not going to get any love and kisses from me for Gold in Sacks. Sure not for Trump who made hands on personal decisions that screwed over a lot of people.

Regardless of how you feel about him, he is the best offered.

The US, Canada, France, Germany, Britain etc are in deep trouble. God has been abandoned by all of them.
At least Cruz is a Christian. Trump has admitted he does not even fell he needs to repent.

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
If people are so emotionally deceived that they cannot see how morally bankrupt Trump is and how lacking he is currently as a business leader then its a lost cause.
We want this man as the leader of the USA?

He is a vapid bully with his speech and his money. This is what people want?

Peoples itching ears will get the best of them. And we will end up with the worst.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
I actually believe Clinton will probably win the General..

I believe the reports of crossover voting to help Trump win. Dems fear him a lot less than Cruz.

Plus, the polls are consistent he cannot beat her But Cruz can.

Still, we are in trouble. As you guys say, not only the US, but the world. is morally bankrupt.

Trump says he has not and has no need to repent. Yet, So-call evangelicals are still voting for him. Some say he is still a Christian and some say it does not matter..

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
I really don't know what to say to "evangelicals" supporting Trump. They are getting something very wrong and don't care or aren't what they claim to be.

Anyway this goes its going to be big trouble for those really following Christ but this is not our home anyways. So come quickly Lord!

I think it is deplorable that Christian leaders supported Trump over Ben Carson, however, if it comes down to Trump vs Clinton, and there is the slightest chance that Al Sharpton will keep his promise to leave America (as he has promised all of us: if Trump wins the presidency) I'm voting TRUMP!!!!!

CTZonEdit

Site Administrator
Staff member
These types of people make the same claims every year when candidates they don't like are running.
Yet they are still here.

For me it's substance. Anyone like Trump knows how to pick bright people to advance his agenda. I would bet that he will pick his advisors/ not yes men, and rely on their expertise. A Good President like a Reagan (jury is out on Trump being another Reagan) a good President knows how to delegate to responsible people.

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously, you have not studied Trump's history. If you had you would know he a liar and a con man who runs over people and uses them.

He is not a self made man. But made himself on the back of his father's money and work.

Most assuredly he picks yes men. Some have already been convicted of mafia connections their ties with Trump.

Trump says he has never repented and has no need. Nothing to repent for.

How any Christian can vote for him is beyond me.

Obviously, you have not studied Trump's history. If you had you would know he a liar and a con man who runs over people and uses them.

He is not a self made man. But made himself on the back of his father's money and work.

Most assuredly he picks yes men. Some have already been convicted of mafia connections their ties with Trump.

Trump says he has never repented and has no need. Nothing to repent for.

How any Christian can vote for him is beyond me.

Trump would not have been my first choice, by any stretch. But faced with Trump or Clinton (and if honest Al Sharpton will really, really, really leave our country; if Trump wins the presidency--as Sharpton has promised to do) then I'll gladly vote Trump!!!!

CoreIssue

Administrator
Staff member
Long way to the Conference. I believe it will be a Broken Conference.

Do not count Cruz out. He is a stanch conservative Christians. He can actually do what he propose while Trump legally cannot.

Sharpton and those others are not going to leave the country. Dream on. Every election someone threatens. But they are all still here.